PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Introducing the Isaan Forum
    Thanks

Introducing the Isaan Forum

We have been delayed in this announcement but here it is. We anticipated adding this to our lineup because we were worried it would be slow in starting. With some encouragement from staff members who wanted to take the lead we seem to have been proven wrong. The forum was initially going to be private (just while setting it up) but I made a mistake and it was set up live in public view. I was surprised to see it take off as quickly as it did and even commented to some 'we worry now we waited too long to do it.'.

This forum is being moderated by our two newest staff members Pclev and David_loves_Ubonwan, both having family in the Isaan region and many experiences themselves there to help relate to issues of the region. Seasoned moderator Betti from the Chiang Mai Guuidebook will also lend a hand when the mods have a question on how to do something here.

Soon this forum will expand our calendar of events and will also (as the other guidebook forums have) be linking to it's very own .com website. Thanks to all who participate in this area and have been helping it grow. I am certain you will continue to keep the moderators from doing too much work on their own. Feel free to congratulate the mods on their new positions!

Thanks

Re: Introducing the Isaan Forum

This is a great forum. Congratulations, Pclev and David_loves_Ubonwan.

Thanks

I would like to thank Joshua for making the Isaan forum possible. I am delighted to be able to find new places to visit thru this forum.
    Also, a big thank you should go out to the moderators for their tireless efforts.
    David Loves Ubonwan
    pclev
    Khun Don
    Betti
    yeows
    Marie
    guava
    yeows, I hope someday we can take a culinary trip thru Isaan together.
    " The present is an outcome of the past which will have bearings on the future."
    Bhuddhadasa Bhikku 1906-1993

Thanks

This is excellent news for those of us with an interest in Isaan (in my case Buriram).

Much thanks and congratulations to all of you involved in setting the forum up

Thanks

Thanks, Mike. I am definitely looking forward to a gastronomical trip with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Thank you Mangomike. I shall be heading back to Isaan within the month.

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,966 Posts

I think this is wonderful!

I have only been to Nakorn Rachasima once and may never go again, but I enjoy learning by reading the forums.

Thank to you all!

Thread Information