PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Here you have more freedom

happy

Here you have more freedom

It is cool studying abroad. However, I do miss thailand a lot especially all the little things like food, shampoo!?!! and thai lakorn. I'm studing in the uk. The weather here is freezing and people are quite different here. At first you find it very difficult to fit in but about one month later you will find it easier. The culture is quite a shock to me. In Thailand it is so strict about everything e.g. social life, boys, drinking etc. But here you feel that you have more freedom and you also feel that they trust you to make you own decision. Any way Ihave to go and do my work now. This is my final year at school and hopefull i will get into UCL for studying architecture.

so happy!

goods

Thanks
    hey i just want to say that i agree with the more freedom there in thailand!! thailand is a wonderful place!!

mai her

AnGe|z^PI Guest

so happy!

Well,...different countries have different thing in it.
    It just like a total different world for you when you enter another country. It is either u like the different or you are not use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]The culture is quite a shock to me. In Thailand it is so strict about everything e.g. social life, boys, drinking etc. But here you feel that you have more freedom and you also feel that they trust you to make you own decision.
    Isn't a lot of that to do with the fact that you are far from your parents so you can do everything you want? One of the things I feel about living in Thailand is that I have more personal freedom here than I did living back home. In the UK there are so many laws regulating this and that but in Thailand they either don't exist or it is easy to get around them. That means I can rent a motorbike here without ever having done it before, ride around not wearing a helmet, and maybe even drink and drive. Now not all of those things are responsible things to do, and some of them are dangerous, but the point is that I have a CHOICE to do what I want- meaning I have more freedom.

Lots of think Thailand is underdeveloped for this reason but other people, like myself, prefer the higher level of personal responsibility required.

Cheers!

AnGe|z^PI Guest

so happy!

Well....
    Different people have different thoughtzz...(^-&#39

Thread Information