PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
My thailand experience
    AnGe|z^PI Guest

so happy!

Howdy Yoz everybody (^-‘), Firstly I would love to give a short introduction about myself, I’m a girl name PI from Singapore, age 14. Well, I would like to share my experience of a week in Thailand…. it goes like this.(love and friendship)

I was chosen by my school and some other classmates to wrap out a nursery in Thailand, at a southern village, Tamsingkhom, with a group of Thai youth from Student UNION NFE-kiriratnikhom

The first thing I realized when I come to Thailand is the people there. They are very friendly and nice. The thing that really touches me is that when the first day we reach the village, Tamsingkhom, the whole villages people were out there welcoming us, which is just a bunch of kids. I’m so touch about it.

During the first few days, I wasn’t use to stay in a village lifestyle.
    It was a total different world for me. The surrounding was a big change to me. In Singapore, everywhere is flat, flat and flats. Hardly you can see nature. But in Thailand, I was so attracted to the beauty of nature. Mountains, rivers, cave and lot more.

Second was the food, before I went to Thailand I heard from most of my friends that in Thailand mostly all the food is real chilly hot. For me, I’m not a good chilly eater in another meaning I can’t take stuff, which is, chilly hot, so I was kind of scared. But when I went there the food wasn’t at all label chilly hot but mostly of the food have strong smell of ginger or onion so I don’t dare to eat. Thanks to my Thai friends, they encourage me to eat. The first bite of it was so nice. It was delicious.

Lastly is communication. Well, my friends and I have a very hard time communicating with the Thai Youth. We don’t know how to speak or listen to Thai language and they don’t understand English at all. But surprisingly we make a lot of great new friends. Well, the secret (not really secret) is hand and face expression. During the whole trip, I was really hopping that I could speak Thai so that I can communicate with them and I can ask them to teach me Thai language and their culture.

During daytime, my friends, The Thai youth and I will start to work together. Helping each another although we didn’t know each another well. Some are painting the wall, stenciling to decorate, drawing to beautify the place and the others cutting wood to build bookshelf for the kids. Lots of hard works are put in.

When night came, it was another different world for me again. The night sky with twinkling stars scatter all over, firebugs flying everywhere and the road is a total darkness and hardly any cars. It is so different but I love it. The thing I can never forget was me and 2 girls were walking back to our Thai House after dinner. While walking down the dark road we could hardly see a thing but a touch light shinning our path. Out of a sudden, I saw something right in front of us. I took the touch light and shine on it. Guess what…we saw a cow right in front of us. My friends and I were screaming at the top of our voice and run as fast as we could cause the cow were chasing us. Later when we ask the villages about the cow, than we realized that the cow were actually protecting its calf. Lucky we ran as fast as we could or else we wouldn’t know what would happen to us.

That night, I found someone very special. I don’t know why but im just so attracted to him. Why? I don’t know. His name is Man, short and cute. I know him through a Thai youth friend. I still remember the first time we met. He was so shy, sitting next to his friend name Rok. During those days, my feeling for him grew. Not just a friend but also more than that. It just so hard to explain. I kept this feeling with me during those six days.
    I still remember, when I was bathing he and a friend went to disturb me by pouring water into my bathroom when I was bathing. When I think back, it was a joke.
    Day by day went pass like a wink of an eye, Tomorrow is the last day. The think I am glad about is the Nursery is fully wrapped out. It is nicely paint, with flowers and animals as decoration and little stenciling colorful fishes in the end. Not only that, we also build a tree house for the kids. My friends and I were so glad that the nursery is done. At last our hard works really pay. About the last day, we were on TV. It was so fun to be interview by them.

That night, I was so upset because I am going to miss all my Thai friends and the beauty of nature, so I went out to a big balcony and I sit there. Looking up at the beautiful stars and try to forget about everything. While sitting there, all my Thai friends went to the balcony and sit there with me, including Man. I was thinking of confessing my love for him at that night but I was shy and plus if I did confess can he understand me and if he does will he accept me or reject me. This entire question kept running in my head. In the end I told myself to forget it. He sits beside me watching the stars with me. This makes me so sad. So I walk away. At the last day, we have to wake up at 4 am in the morning than we have to took a train to another town. In the morning, he came towards me and sat with me. He shakes hands with me and tells me a last goodbye. If time could pause. I would hug him and cry out loud. Why does it have to end like this? All out us took a bus and left to the train station. At the train station, we took a last picture together. The Singapore and Thailand Youth. My friends and I get on the Train. In 2 more minutes the train will be going. I look out at the window and wave to my Thai friends a last goodbye. Standing I look at him, I just feel like confessing my love although it is a risky game and plus time is rushing. Out of a sudden, I don’t know why. I make a sign to him. It’s a hand signal of I Love u. He smiles at me and show me the signal I Love you too~. I was so touch. By than he makes the sign, the train was moving. That was the last time we say goodbye. Later in the train, than I realized something. He passes to my friend his num and I Love You in Thai language and ask my friend to pass to me. I was so touch. I call him straight away after I reach Singapore. Lucky while on the way back to Singapore. I brought a Thai and Eng Dictionary so that both of us can communicate on the phone.
    Send me a mail about your opinion about this true fact story.
    From PI

Thanks

thumbs up

Ohhhhhhhh girl!!!!! I can soooooooo sooo soooo relate!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!! Hehehe very very very nice story to read, but you know what love does take a little time because you can't really find genuine love for the first week. Trust me, it's just a really major feeling that feels like love but it will get there soon. Hey what's your e-mail? Do you have yahoo or AIM?

AnGe|z^PI Guest

so happy!

Thanxs Ann..If u wan..u can have my e-mail..
    CrYsTaL_Lazzora@hotmail.com..
    if u have msn u can add me in...
    so..do u have any true facts story about your experience in Thailand? Care to share?

Thanks

question

Do you have AIM? Do you think you can download AIM because it would be soo easier for both of us to chat. Get AIM Now!!

Thread Information