PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
I am very proud

Thread: I am very proud

happy

I am very proud

Hi, my nickname is Goi. I am 17 years old and moved to England about 4 years ago. Well I have to admit it was tough moving here, my English wasn't very good. I could hardly understand the language even though I have been studying the language from the age of 6, many people say to me 'it takes a very strong person to do something like this' and I am very proud of it, I think that if you have your mind set, you can achieve anything in life. This is my message and I must say that this is very weird for me because I'm not used to exposing my feelings to the public, especially to strangers, but I think I'm starting to like this website!! 5555

GTG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]
    I think that if you have your mind set, you can achieve anything in life.
    Goi,

Your message is powerful for everybody. You will acheive everything in like with this postive attitude.

Power to you girl !!!!!

Thanks
    Goi , hope your aspirations will keep you going, prehaps we can see another website as good as this from the fruits of your labour!!
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    You go, Goi

Thread Information