Hi dudes!

First, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Dany, French, 23 years old, I finished my studies and work in Paris. I stayed 6 months in Thailand, as an exchange student in Rangsit University the 2nd semester 2001.
I had so much fun there, I met so many people that became friends. I learned how to speakThai (not fluently but enough not to eat at Mc Donald's).
Now I eat a lot of Thai food, even in France (Thanks god, there are good Thai restaurants in Paris).
I love Thailand, it's a beatiful country with nice weather and I love Thai people, they are so funny, they are like children sometimes, and you can not expect from them to tell you what they think all the time (that may be their main problem: they don't express enough what they feel) but they are tolerant, respectfull, polite (and Thai girls are so cute!!! lol)
I'm very nostalgic about it, I spent the best 6 months of my life there. I'll move back to Thailand one day...

By the way, if anyone can tell me where I can download the clip shown before each movie in Thai theaters (the one we have to get up paying respect to the king, with the lovely music...). Please help me!