PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Free e-books for Isaan
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Free e-books for Isaan

The Tourism Authority of Thailand have produced an excellent series of e-books about tourist destinations in Thailand. These can be downloaded for free from their website. Here are some direct links:

[HIDE="0"]http://www.ebooktourismthailand.org/epage/isanlow.zip
    http://www.ebooktourismthailand.org/epage/isanup.zip[/hide]

As you can see, there are some beautiful pictures of Isaan as well as plenty of information about tourist attractions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isanupper.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isanlower.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	1453  

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Re: Free e-books for Isaan

Impressive. Let us hope the rest of TAT's operations achieve the same high standard soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Free e-books for Isaan

This is part of their new e-marketing campaign. At last they have recognized the power of the Internet. We have been promoting Thailand on the Internet for over 10 years now. So better late than never. I wrote to them to see if they could supply our company with information on Thailand. In their press release they talked about sending out information to websites such as youtube.com and other content sites etc. They actually wrote back but it wasn't quite the reply I was expecting. I wanted more information on tourist attractions and festivals. But they actually asked me to send them some of my own articles! But at least they gave me the links for these excellent e-books. I will be writing a blog on this new e-marketing campaign later on in the year. It does have potential to be very good.

Thread Information