PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Online diary about my life in thailand!
    Hello! My name is Richard, I'm from Sweden and in one week I will be in Thailand after having started my youth exchange programme there. I'm going to live in a small village in a host family together with a Thai partner, and I am planning to write about my travel experiences online, on the webpage below:

http://www.OneNightInBangkok.tk

Take care!

//Richard

aislingeach Guest
    Which reminds me: I've set up my own web diary.

On August 8th (tentatively) I leave Canada to live in Bangkok for a year, hosted by the Rotary Club of Sathorn and attending Satri Wat Rakhang school.

Vali Guest
    All of you guys are soooo lucky to be going on an exchange to Thailand.

Most of you know I spent 10th grade in Bangkok (with my own relatives and at international school though) but this coming year I will be going on a real student exchange... most likely to Belgium (Dutch speaking)... unless I get rejected (don't find out FOR SURE until September).

By the way, I do webdesign, so if either of you guys (or anybody else) are interested i could help you out. (for free, unless you're generous) and I might be able to host you (along with a blogging program) depending on how much space I've got...

aislingeach Guest
    I'm using the free space offered by Blogger (http://www.blogger.com) and one of their templates, too. If you had some free time and wanted to come up with an original template that I could use, that would be neat.

How did you find Bangkok? I've heard it described as "charming, exotic and frequently chaotic."

Good luck with your exchange, Vali!

Vali Guest
    I could probably work with some stuff next week (this week I am swamped with volunteering) just lemme know any thing you want to see in it (any major design theme or whatever).

Bangkok? Definitely -CROWDED- just a LOT of people, and that means a good deal of cool, interesting people. I'd also say varied. (Which makes it hard to find another word). It's different spot to spot, and definitely person to person, age range to age range.

Thanks
    Just my two cents

I found BKK to be freaky deaky and kinda scary. But, such is the sheltered life I found in Korat.

How's los wisdom teeth there, Aislin?

Jonny

aislingeach Guest
    I don't know how my wisdom teeth are, as I've not seen them since TUESDAY.

Vali: As having something to work off of is usually easier than nothing to work off of, I'll let you know that my favorite colours are purple and red, and I'm Canadian. Which means that a maple leaf somewhere would make me happy.

Not that I wouldn't be happy, anyway.

Ah, pay no attention to the dork behind the curtain.

Thanks
    What? Curtain? What? Dork? What? What? What?

Just one thing; has your flight plan arrived yet? I just hope you're not doing the dreaded path via Singapore; Felix and Gunjan both had huge stayovers (5 and 18 hours, respectively, if I'm not mistaken) and you'd probably have to stay in a cubicle to not break any of the laws.

Jonny

aislingeach Guest
    Oh, great. I've got 12 hours in Singapore. Should I contact a lawyer?

Thread Information