PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
I very very want to have a thai friend

Gor Gai

My name is Suphattra. I am 17 years old. I am half Thai half American. But I look more American than Thai. I have blonde hair and light skin. When I rode the bus to go to school everyone would stare at me because I looked different and there were other things that happened that I don't want to go in to here. So I came to the U.S. when I was 13. I'm staying with this very nice family. I got to know them and they are just like my family. First when I got here, I couldn't speak English at all. I was so scared, I also missed my mom and my brothers. Then after 2 days that I was here I had to go to school. I was very shocked. I didn't know what too feel, scared or happy. But everything was ok. Everyone there was very nice. The first year I didn't talk at all, I just listened, because I didn't know what to say or how to say it. After school I had a tutor, to teach me English. I learned second grade stuff first, then moved up to other grades. It was very hard at first. But when I knew the language it wasn't that hard at all. Now I go to a private school. I have good grades, school is hard, I have to study a lot just like everyone else here. So its ok. People here are very nice they don't care what race you are or anything. At first they didn't even think that I am Asian. When I told them, they didn't believe me at first because I didn't look like I am Thai. They didn't care, they are just like the person you are. I will go back to Thailand and go to school there after I have finished high school. I miss Thailand a lot. I went there in the summer in 2000 to vist. I can't wait to go back. Here in Oregon, I don't know anyone that is Thai. I very very want to have a Thai friend. E-mail me please if you want to be my friend, Thai or not Thai at suphattra166@hotmail.com

januspentium Guest

thumbs up

Hello!
    I'm a girl w/ 100% Thai blood and people in the US don't think I'm Thai either. Because I have big brown eyes and curly hair! But you are half right? Where do you want to live your life? Thailand or the US?

januspentium Guest

thumbs up

Hello!
    I'm a girl w/ 100% Thai blood and people in the US don't think I'm Thai either. Because I have big brown eyes and curly hair! But you are half right? Where do you want to live your life? Thailand or the US?

Thread Information