PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Falling in love with thailand

happy

Two years ago I was asked by my footwear company based in UK to help in the set up of a Thai footwear foctory called PSK in Prachinburi. After about 10 visit during about a 12 months period the project was complete but on the second to my last visit back in January of this year I meet a wonderful Thai lady called Somsakul. Over the following 11 months a loving relationship developed, after I spent 2 weeks on holiday with Somsakul at her home & touring south Thailand on hoilday we both decided to plan our future. Somsakul visited me in England for 2 months & then we planned to marry in Thailand. On the 20 October we married at her home in Kabinburi which was a wonderful expeariance which I'll never forget. Somsakul is now waiting for her settlement visa to be issued on the 19 December, following this she will arrive in my arms on Christmas day. Having travelled to many countries through out the Europe & Asia, I find Thailand as one of the most fascinating countries I've visited. Unfortunatly I can not live in Thailand because as an English man I do like to live in my own castle, so to speak (an English Man's home is his castle) Somsakul has now fell in love with England and is prepairing to move over & live with me, together with her son Panupong I'm sure we will live our live's in peace & happyness. I would like to thank all Somsakul's family & friened, all the people that's become my friend during the time I spent working in Thailand. One final note if anyone would like any knowledge of UK then please mail me on my hotmail address.

neil26@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] but on the second to my last visit back in January of this year I meet a wonderful Thai lady called Somsakul. Over the following 11 months a loving relationship developed, after I spent 2 weeks on holiday with Somsakul at her home & touring south Thailand on hoilday we both decided to plan our future. Somsakul visited me in England for 2 months & then we planned to marry in Thailand.
    Hi Neil,

It's nice to read your romantic story. I would like to know how you met this wonderful Thai lady. I am sick of the ladies I meet at the bar. Could you give me some tips where to meet nice Thai ladies? How old are u and your lady. Just curious.

Thread Information