PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
My life, part 1

Thread: My life, part 1

happy

So you would like to know what it is like… I understand why you want to.

My name is: Rhattapon “ Beer” Injahrern. I have been living in Denmark for about 10-11 years. I have never been in Thailand since I left my homeland. And every day passing by, I am getting more curious about Thailand. I want to know about young people, when they having parties, about the girls. I want to know about the new generation. And pictures as well. You have some great web pages and love to read about your drugs problems, but there are so much about culture, buildings, and culture. Its tough…

I live with my mother, young brother and my step dad. We are most like many families here in Denmark. Not ridge. My mom is a service assistance as well as my step dad. You can tell by yourself that we are not having a lot of money.
    By the way… I forgot to tell you that I moved out last year in to a flat.

When I was 13 years old, I ran home from the school every day to live my backpack. The schools began at 8 till 15, so we hade a lot of time to do what we want to do during the day. We could not afford to do karate, or football, computers, or music lesson. So we just hang out. I had what we call homies, ( home boys and home girls). We were together all the time, like family. My mom knows them all to day as well. We used to go to party, drinking, smoking, and having trouble with the cops. One time, I got arrested for a gang bang. We were no gang but just some kids who likes to hang out. And when some strangers wanted to fight us, there were going down...

That’s why I hade a conflict with my school, my mom, and the cops. So they sent me to a private school to get me out from the neighborhood, and away from the other kids.

GTG Guest
    Hi Rhattapon,

Looking forward to your next episode.

Please don't keep us too long.

Thanks
    Yeah , keep the part too coming. Hope to hear from you real soon. Take carez!
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    Every cloud has a silver lining, every dog has his day. Your time will come. Just look on the bright side. I've also been through a difficult childhood but managed to turn out alright (I think). Wish you luck in all that you do.

Thread Information