PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Sawatdee - I love Thailand
    maHoney Guest

happy

I have just arrived back from a two month exchange in thailand. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. This was the second time I travelled to Thailand but the first was a holiday. This time I stayed with a beautiful family and went to the local school. I lived in a country village called Wangpri. I love Thailand very much and I am hoping that when I finish university to live over there and teach english. I unfortunately can't yet speak fluent Thai but did pick up a fair bit. But I really really would like to learn more Thai.
    I have been to many beautiful places in Thailand and I can't tell you which I love the most but in Wangpri I have so many friends and of course my family. I still keep in contact with them all and am looking forward to next year when I can visit them again!!!!!

Thanks
    Glad to hear that you have fallen in love with Thailand.
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    You are just one of the many who have fallen so absolutely deeply in love with Thailand that you just can't stop thinking about it even when you're back in your home country. I totally understand how you feel because we are in the same boat. I too wish to someday live in Thailand if possible.

Ray Guest
    I also went to Thailand for a vacation, and fell in love with it. I was there last April for 1 month, and I plan to move there in January 2004 to teach English. I am so excited I am thinking about going earlier, maybe in August. I think it will be a great living in Thailand, driving around the country and seeing the sites whenever I have free time. I hope your dream comes true and you get to move there and teach English as well. Good luck

Thanks

Oopsie...

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Makiy0 @ April 03 2003,12:53)]You are just one of the many who have fallen so absolutely deeply in love with Thailand that you just can't stop thinking about it even when you're back in your home country. [...] I too wish to someday live in Thailand if possible.
    That&#39;s a very nice way of expressing it... and this is exactly how I feel about it too. <span style='color:#F8F8FB'>except that I have never been in Thailand before.</span>

Thread Information