PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Best time ever

Thread: Best time ever

I would like to share with you my most recent travel experience in Thailand. I was recently in in Chumphon (S. Thailand) for 2 weeks for business. I've travelled to several other places in Thailand previously since 1979 (Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Bangkok) but this is the first time I've been to Chumphon.

Upon arrival on 5/3/03 at about 10pm, I was quickly whisked off by my Thai friend (Phi Adisak) to meet with his best friends in town (at Papa 2000). I was introduced to no less than 15 Thais who over the next 14 days took turns to host me and make me feel less homesick. When I left Surat Thani Airport on 18/3/03, I left a happy man knowing that I had lived amongst the Thai and this is something that not many people had had the chance to experience. The warm hospitality, genuine love, stupendous friendship have reinforced my wish to return to this place to set up home when I retire in 5 years' time. This province clearly epitomises all the positive qualities of the Land Of Smiles.

To Phi Adisak, Phi Lek (Papa 2000), Phi Chalermchai , Phi Theekhawut a.k.a. Mr T(Chollatarnvittaya School), Phi Pipat (Fame Tours), Phi Chaiwat (Boonchu Bangburd Resort) and many others who I may have missed out, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am not even sure if I would be able to do a good job looking after all of you when you visit me in S'pore but I am going to try, try and try! Thanks again for being my friend.

William
    (le_viking@yahoo.com)

Thanks
    Wow, what an experience. I can just imagine the amount of fun you enjoyed in their company. Their down to earth nature and fun-loving style makes the Thai people very friendly, hospitable and very good hosts. I just love their culture so much. At least you get to retire in 5 years time. I haven't even started my career...

ya same as u makiyo i love thailand alot the people...the culture..their devotion to their religion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]my wish to return to this place to set up home when I retire in 5 years' time.
    That sounds like a terrific idea, all the best William!!
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thread Information