PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
"naa gaak" by Amp Saowaluk.
    Thanks

"naa gaak" by Amp Saowaluk.

The mv features the true stories of 3 females faced with various adversities in life ranging from cancer to loss of bread winner in the family.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCHInKD7Btg"]YouTube - Amp Saowaruk - 1. Nah kark : เธซเธ™เน‰เธฒเธเธฒเธ[/ame]

หน้ากาก
    nâa gàak (Mask)

by

แอม เสาวลักษณ์
    Amp Saowaluk

เคยไหมที่ต้องทน กับการปั่นหน้าเอาไว้ อึดอัดแทบจะตาย ต้องคุยต้องเจรจา
    koie măi têe dtông ton gàp gaan bpàn nâa ao wái èut-àt tâep jà-dtaai dtông kui dtông jà-ray-jaa
    Have you ever had to endure, with the task of putting up a false face? Frustrated within till almost dying, yet having to chatter, having to converse with others.

ฝืนยิ้มหัวเราะกันไป ไม่ให้ใครๆรู้ว่า ที่จริงที่แท้ น้ำตาตกใน
    fĕun-yím hŭa-rór gan bpai mâi hâi krai-krai róo wâa têe-jing têe-táe náam-dtaa dtòk nai
    Forcing a smile and laughing along, not letting others know that actually in fact the tears are flowing inside.

ไม่รู้ใครเป็นคน กำหนดกฏเกณท์เอาไว้ ยิ่งเข้มแข็งเท่าไหร่ ยิ่งดูไม่ธรรมดา
    mâi róo krai bpen kon gam-nòt gòdt-gen ao wái yîng kêm-kăeng tâo-rài yîng doo mâi tam-má-daa
    Don't know who is the one, who specified these rules. The stronger you act, the more it seems unusual.

ทั้งๆที่ทุกข์ประดัง แต่กลัวจะเสียหน้า ต่างคนต่างใช้หน้ากาก เข้าหากัน
    táng-táng têe tóok bprà-dang dtàe glua jà sĭa nâa dtàang kon dtàang chái nâa-gàak kâo hăa gan
    Although being squeezed, but was afraid of losing face, each one would each use a mask to meet others.

รู้ไหมว่าเหนื่อยแค่ไหน รู้ไหมว่าฝืนใจ ที่ต้องทำเหมือน แข็งแรงเข้าไว้
    róo măi wâa nèuay kâe-năi róo măi wâa fĕun-jai têe dtông tam mĕuan kăeng-raeng kâo wái
    Do you know how tiring is that? Do you know that it's against the will, having to act like being strong?

อยากมีใครซักคน ให้ฉันได้ซบตรงไหล่ กอดคอร้องไห้ ได้โดยไม่อาย
    yàak mee krai sák-kon hai chan dâai sóp dtrong lài gòt kor róng-hâi dâai doi mâi aai
    I want to have someone, to let me nestle on his shoulder, to hug his neck and cry, and to do so without being shy.

อยากมีใครซักคน ที่ฉันได้ซบตรงไหล่ กอดคอร้องไห้ ได้โดยไม่อาย
    yàak mee krai sák kon têe chăn dâai sóp dtrong lài gòt kor róng-hâi dâai doi mâi aai
    I want to have someone, that I can nestle on his shoulder, to hug his neck and cry, and to do so without being shy.

เมื่อวันที่เสียน้ำตา จะมีซักคนไหม ให้กอดได้ซบ ได้โดยไม่ต้องอาย....
    mêua wan têe sĭa nám-dtaa jà mee sák kon măi hâi gòt dâai sóp dâai doi mâi dtông aai ....
    The day when I shed tears, will there be someone, to let me hug and nestle, and to do so without having to be shy ...

ร้องโดยไม่อาย.....
    róng doi mâi aai .....
    To cry without being shy...?
    (Translators of Thai Songs have free access to the <a href="http://www.enjoythaimusic.com/jukebox" target="_blank">Thai Music Jukebox</a>)

Thanks

Re: "naa gaak" by Amp Saowaluk.

Thanks! I like Amp 's songs and this music video 's concept.
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks

Re: "naa gaak" by Amp Saowaluk.

Thank you so much Samgan !!!! I owe u 1, big time !!!!

Thread Information