PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
How I met my future wife
    Thanks

How I met my future wife

I first arrived to Thailand in august 05, to "meet" my wife, who I meet online.I arrived at 11:30pm,she and her Austrilan english teacher where to meet me at the airport, I had set up rooms at a hotel for three. One hour,two hours no one shows. The airport personal called the hotel for me, they had checked in.Three hours later...they annouched my "wife's" name over the airport speakers...I'm standing out side the building feeling "what have I gotten myself into??" when a police officer walks up to me and says "is this you"..holding out a computer photo of me! YEEKS!! "come with me" he says he walks me,bagage in hand to the far end of the terminal,where there is my sweetie and teacher,who entered the wrong end and was not alowed to cross to me! That was our first meeting,the teacher video taped it, I watch it often
    the rest is history,2 days in BKK,10 hour tain ride to Surin,marriage in 14 days (sin sot?? for another post ) the "ugly american" problem, learning the culture, going away to earn $$...can't wait for that 10 hour train ride again
    Dee

Thanks

Re: How I met my future wife

Reminds me of my self, when I first met my former online Thai girlfriend at the airport for the first time. I could see a crowd of people in 2 different directions as I was leaving customs to the public area, I could veer either left of right, and I was thinking if I take the wrong path I won't be able to find my girlfriend, well I just took a stab at it and went left, looking into this huge crowed of people, I saw this sign being waived above every ones heads with my name "PAUL" on it, well it was my girlfriend and her family waiting for me, well I was so relieved I took the correct path and had no trouble finding her.

Thanks

Yes Paul, but things were different back then, what with only 3 flights a day into Thailand and those DC-3 could not haul to many people.

Now they are using 747-400s and DC 10s and 2 hundred a day is a lot of people.555

Thanks

Great stories, im jelous

Thanks

Got a laughter on my face. I like your story, though.
    Don't just love him, but show him

Thanks

*tearS*

dang.
    that should be like... a commercial or something.
    really sweet story.
    i was like.... 'awwwwwwww' the whole story through.

congrats.
    i hope everything continues to be great for you and your wife.
    take care.
    If You Can't Say "I'LL DIE IF I DON'T DO IT" Then You Shouldn't Do It.....

THAI ENTERTAINMENT REVIEW.

Thanks

wow it's good that i've read this topic... thank you for telling so I'd tell my bf clearly where to meet me and he won't be anxious then ^^

I've taken my friend to meet her bf once at the airport and it was very nice memory..
    and I'm hoping my turn would come for real ^^

Thread Information