PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Please help with translation
    Thanks

Please help with translation

Sawatdee ka!
    Iam new one here and I would like to say that I've started studying thai not very long ago.
    I found one interesting story and I would really like to translate it from english to thai but don't know how... ;(
    Can you help me?? Please

Ok, this is the first story:
    A thief came at night to break into a house. He brought several slices of meat in order to feed the housedog, so that the dog would not alarm his master by barking.
    As the thief threw him the pieces of meat, the dog said:' if you think this will stop my barking, you are greatly mistaken. This sudden kindness will only make me more watchful. I think you have some private ends to accomplish for your own benefit, and for my master's injury.'
    The moral: a bribe in hand betrays mischief at heart.

I tried to do it like this:
    Թҧ ҹ ҧ׹
    ǹ º عѢҺҹ
    ѧ عѢ ͹ Ǫҭ ҡ
    ҡѹѺ ҧ عѢҺҹ عѢ ٴ ' س
    Դ ش ҡ Դ ѧ س 㨼Դ ҧҡ
    ѹշѹ ҹ عѢ ͧҧѴѧ ҡ
    عѢ Դ س ͺࢵ ǹ 硹 件֧ Ѻ Żª ͧͧ 件֧ ѹ ҹ ͧ عѢ'
    ͧ͹ Թ äǺ á͡ǹ Ե

I know it's all wrong but I have no idea how to correct it. Please,please, help me

Thanks

Re: Please help with translation

I have also the second story to translate but here I totally don't know how to do this..it's very hard for me. Anyone can help me with this?Please

and this is this story:
    'Well,little one',said a Tree to a Reed that was growing at its foot.
    'Why do you not plant your feet deeply in the ground, and raise your head boldly in the air as I do?'
    'I am happy wit my life', said the Reed. " I may not be so big, but I think I am safer'.
    'Safe!' said Tree.
    'Who will pluck me up by the roots or bow my head to the ground?'
    However, the tree son had to repent of its boasting because a hurricane came, which tore up from its roots and it became a useless log on the ground.
    On the other hand, the little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood uproght again when the storm had passed over.
    The moral: Obscurity often brings safety"

Please,please,please,help me

Thread Information