PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
E-San in Bangkok
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

E-San in Bangkok

E-San in Bangkok

Posted by Lalida , Reader : 218 , 16:08:45

And the real meaning of “ADAPTATION” in true color

Much has been said about e-san people mostly on the negative sides. So here is Lalida showing you all that something we can and you can’t. Something we adapt to the environment you wouldn’t even imagine, something I can make you bow to my knee if you try to manipulate it. Let me show you how to find food without a single bth. See it with your own eyes…………

This is the motorbike stand right outside our condo, The little hut at the far end and a little bit of plantation before the hut.

A closer view and guess what "Sun Flower" on the side of the road. Strange isn't it?

Vegetables ? Some wierd people isn't it?

Showing off how you make a plantation farm? wierd isn't he?

Don't tell me you built that ugly piece of rubbish to block the sun....

What? You stole the wood and tin from the Garbage dump? You thief...

You mean these with your own hands?

You grow that within this few feet of space?

you're kidding me, right?

and this...
    and this
    and this

and a Pappya tree and Palm tree as well?

and you steal the water from the drain?

You are a real thief......

and all in my soi?
    Where the hell do you come from?
    E-SAN.
    God, you're a thief.....
    No, I'm not. Give me soil and I'll give you food....

The Nation Blog

Thanks

Re: E-San in Bangkok

GREAT POST!

I have this sudden feeling of "สะใจ"! สะใจจริงๆ -salute-

จุดแรกคือการพบ จุดจบคือการจาก..
    มีรักต้องพราก มีจากต้องมีเจอ..

Thanks

thumbs up Re: E-San in Bangkok

Well...nice indeed...I like your post sooooo much and YOU made me to register here,to give you an answer...I know for stories about Esan.Many of them are true but one thing is for sure:ESAN IS LOVELY.My first touch with Thailand was with Esan,Mukdahan exactly.Later i moved away,living in other place but in 3 months of stay in Mukdahan,i falled in love with Esan people,tradition,culture,customs...I feel those people-that's all.Woman i loved in that time is from Mukdahan but that wasn't reason i became a fan of.It is my understanding Esan,despite many bad women(made or making wrong things to farangs) are from Esan.I have no problem about it.I like Esan because simmilarity to my nation.We have money-let's have fun.We don't have money-let's have fun too. I admire to Esan.So strong spirit in people,so strong abillity to survive through the history of Thailand.Best wishes to my Esan people.GREAT ONE.(even i know for Esan woman mostly run after farangs for milk the money).That is part of life and way of living nut so many great things Esan have,so that wrong things don't bother me,at all.If someone is stupid-that one deserve what happen to him.I never had a problem with Esan women.I smile to all but don't trust any of them.They named me JAI DEE FARANG.Later i found out what that mean.Be simple,don't be arrogant and you will be happy in Esan.That's my message to all farangs.Regards,stay well whoever you are...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,966 Posts

Thank you for this great photo essay on gardening in a tight spot. This family knows how to survive in tough times. The sunflowers are not only cheerful, but attract pollinators to the vegetables.

I think we all need to know how to grow our own organic veggies. Even if we don't garden full time, we still need to know how to produce our own food . . . just in case . . .

Thanks

I know what they would say if i asked for some of their veggie.
    Don't just love him, but show him

Thread Information