PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
please could someone help me translate this in English?
    Thanks

please could someone help me translate this in English?

can someone please help me translate this for me!
    i'll be really thankfull

สวัสดีค่ะที่รักตอนนี้งานยุ่งมากเลย คงมีเวลาไปเจอเธอช่วงพฤษภาคมขอโทษนะคะที่ไปเร็วกว่าน ั้นไม่ได้ หวังว่าเธอคงจะว่างช่วงนั้นนะ แล้วไว้เราไปเที่ยวด้วยกันรักมากค่ะมาเรียท ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก ผมมีเพี่ยงคำว่าผมรัก และรักมากผมพูดไม่เก่งแต่ผมรักหมดใจที่ผมมี สิ่งเดียวที่ผมมีคือ ความรักจากคุณ รักรักเดียวที่มากด้วยความหมายคำนี้ และคนเดียวที่ผมอยากจะบอกคือเธอ รัก

Thanks

Re: please could someone help me translate this in English?

Quote Originally Posted by mariet View Post
    can someone please help me translate this for me!
    i'll be really thankfull

สวัสดีค่ะที่รักตอนนี้งานยุ่งมากเลย คงมีเวลาไปเจอเธอช่วงพฤษภาคมขอโทษนะคะที่ไปเร็วกว่าน ั้นไม่ได้ หวังว่าเธอคงจะว่างช่วงนั้นนะ แล้วไว้เราไปเที่ยวด้วยกันรักมากค่ะมาเรียท ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก ผมมีเพี่ยงคำว่าผมรัก และรักมากผมพูดไม่เก่งแต่ผมรักหมดใจที่ผมมี สิ่งเดียวที่ผมมีคือ ความรักจากคุณ รักรักเดียวที่มากด้วยความหมายคำนี้ และคนเดียวที่ผมอยากจะบอกคือเธอ รัก
    (The first part appears to be a woman speaking because she uses the word ค่ะ)
    Hello darling, work is very busy right now, I'll probably have time to meet you in May, I'm sorry I can't go quicker than that, I'm hoping that you will be free then and that we can go somewhere together, I love you a lot Mariet.

(This next part seems to be a man speaking because he uses the word uses the word ผม)

I don't have many words to say I only have the words I love(you) and love(you) a lot. I don't speak well but I love you with all my heart. The one thing that I have is love from you, I love(you)a lot by the meaning of the word, and the only person that I want to tell that I love is you.

Thanks

Hi Surawut
    I've tried to translate the same text which Mariet have also posted on another forum.

My result is far away from good, so may I ask you a couple of explainations?

แล้วไว้เราไปเที่ยวด้วยกัน
    You have translated with "and that we can go somewhere together"
    I thought that แล้วไว้ would indicate that the sentence is referred to the past. What does แล้วไว้ mean in this sentence?

ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก
    Here is where I was most confused:
    If it means "I don't have many words to say" wouldn't have been better to write ผมไม่มีคำพูดมาก?
    The position of ไม่ have confused me a lot I've got a really bad translation of this part.

I hope you can clarify this to me. I really need big helps for learn this language

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riga View Post
    Hi Surawut
    I've tried to translate the same text which Mariet have also posted on another forum.

My result is far away from good, so may I ask you a couple of explanations?

แล้วไว้เราไปเที่ยวด้วยกัน
    You have translated with "and that we can go somewhere together"
    I thought that แล้วไว้ would indicate that the sentence is referred to the past. What does แล้วไว้ mean in this sentence?

I probably should have added the word "again" to t้his line as the word "ไว้" in this case would add the meaning of doing something "again"

ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก
    Here is where I was most confused:
    If it means "I don't have many words to say" wouldn't have been better to write ผมไม่มีคำพูดมาก?
    The position of ไม่ have confused me a lot I've got a really bad translation of this part.

ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก and ผมไม่มีคำพูดมาก IMHO both of these phrases are acceptable and have similar meanings, but once again IMO the first one sounds much better.

I hope you can clarify this to me. I really need big helps for learn this language

Thanks

Thanks for your anwer.
    I guess that I've looked at the sentence ผมมีคำพูดไม่มาก in a wrong way. Also a Thai friend confirmed me that this way it sounds much better...
    To learn the structure of sententences will be an hard work for me

Thread Information