PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Treetop adventure in Chiang Mai - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Treetop adventure in Chiang Mai

Quote Originally Posted by Betti View Post
    they have a group every 15 minutes. it is low season so it should be ok sometime during that week. drop an email and ask them. they are helpful.
    my main concern would be rain. you just never know when it is going to start. and I wouldn't want to be on the top of a tree in the monsoon rain.

it is also worth checking out their rivals if treetop is full for your selected day:
    http://www.jungle-flight.com/about%20us.html
    they have more and longer wires now, just finished the extension of the course last week or so.
    They have just reply to me saying that only 1 day inadvance is needed.

Thanks

Re: Treetop adventure in Chiang Mai

Hi everyone, I just came back from CM and have enjoyed the Jungle-Flight experience.

They now have the following 2 programme.
    Programme A. It has 22 platform, 15 zipe line, 3 abseiling, 2 sky bridges, 1 stiarcase, 20 minute walk, visit to hotspring on the way back to hotel, round trip transfer, lunch and visit to waterfall.
    Programme B. It has 33 platform, 22 zipe line, 5 abseiling, 2 sky bridges, 1 stiarcase, 30 minute walk, round trip transfer, lunch, visit to waterfall.

As there are days when it rain and thus making the jorney to the waterfall quite slippy and dangerous. Shoe with good outer sole is strongly advise.

Although lockers are provided, I seriously think that all you need to bring is only a camera.

Thread Information