PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Khon Kaen to Phitsanulok
    Thanks

Khon Kaen to Phitsanulok

Hi friends, I am planning my trip to Nong Khai and Vientiane next month, on my return trip I would like to transit at Khon Kaen to Phitsanulok.

What time is the aircon bus leaves Khon Kaen station to Phitsanulok? Cos i am taking a morning train from Nong Khai and would like to catch the aircon bus to Phitsanulok from Khon Kaen.

Thank you for your kind info

Thanks

Re: Khon Kaen to Phitsanulok

Should have no trouble as they should have a bus going out every couple of hours..

For the exact time, someone is going to have to go online and search out a bus schedual from Khon Kaen to Phitsanulok.

Thanks

You can also take the bus Khon Kaen - Chiangmai or Khon Kaen - Chiangrai.
    The schedules are changed many time though.

Thanks

I have heard that the KK-Pitsanulok route is a long and winding road through high mountains with sharp corners and bottomless precipices. Could be exaggerated though, as I have never actually done that trip myself. Be interesting to hear a description from you when you've done it.
    Ӽ

Thanks

From KK to Pitsanuloke, you are to spend an hour to get through the mountain between Chumpae to Lomsak and one more hour again between Lomsak to Sapraiwan (the district in PL). I would say the total time from KK to PL is 5 hours. It depends.
    So, you are right that there are mountains but not high (for me) and yes, there are 25 charp curves along the way. I used to drive (alone) and also take the buses. They were not much different. And I myself prefer taking the bus.

P.S. I am a woman whose hometown is in Lomsak and used to work in Chaiyaphum

Thanks

Thank you for all your replies, I may consider staying in KK for a day tour before I continue my trip.

Last Nov I had a enjoyable and fruitful trip to Chiangmai during the Loy Krathong and moved down to Sukhothai, Nakhon Pathom and Floating Market in Damnoen Saduak. I love it and looking forward to go again.

Once again thanks all for the information

Thread Information