PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Beginner's Forum Dormant?
    Thanks

Beginner's Forum Dormant?

I haven't seen many new posts on Beginner's forum in the last couple of days. Is something wrong with my browser?

DogoDon

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Re: Beginner's Forum Dormant?

6 threads have had posts to them in the last three days. I think now that the Advanced Forum has become Intermediate and Advanced and allows posts using English language some posts that previously would have been in the Beginners now appear there?

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

Thanks

Maybe that's it, David. I just noticed a marked and sudden decrease in posts. Or maybe it's because Pailin is tied up?

DogoDon

Thanks

I have noted a marked and sudden decrease in posts (they have completely stopped in fact) in the "20 questions" thread that I was enjoying so much. Not sure whether this is a technical difficulty or just posters losing interest in the topic. If so, they have done so in the middle of a game (which I suspect I was about to win!). There have been no posts in that previously very popular thread for about 5 days now, except my own.
    Ӽ

Thanks

Yes, nam phyyng, I too am surprised by the sudden inactivity, not only in the 20 Questions thread, but in the Beginner's forum in general. My list of threads on that forum has looked virtually unchanged for the past 2 or 3 days, which has never happened to me since I joined here. Maybe it's just a weird coincidence that the frequent posters are all away at the same time.

DogoDon

Thanks

Another weird problem I just noticed:

On the Thailand Forums page, it usually shows for each forum who the most recent poster is, but that doesn't seem to be working right for me. For example, in the Problems and Suggestions forum, it shows nam phyyng as the last poster on the "Beginner's Forum Dormant?" thread, but actually I posted after him.

DogoDon

Thanks

Okay, okay...I was out for a few days and the whole place falls apart???

I have since replied to the 20 questions and hope that you are all as confident as you think you are in solving the puzzle.

It's nice to be missed.

Thread Information