Thanks

Buying gifts for friends in Thailand

Hi dear friends
    This is Ashley Joseph. I want to buy a gift for my friend for his birth day I have seen some gifts from an online shop which is giving gifts at wholesale rates with free shipping. xxxxxx please suggest me what kind of gift should i present to him. i am looking for your response.
    thanks and regards
    Last edited by Tim; 01-05-08 at 07:38 PM. Reason: external link removed

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: looking for suggestion

I presume your friend is in Thailand. Go to www.Send2Thailand.com where you can find gifts for people in Thailand. It is cheap and quick to send.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,851 Posts

Re: Buying gifts for friends in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjoseph View Post
    Hi dear friends
    This is Ashley Joseph. I want to buy a gift for my friend for his birth day... please suggest me what kind of gift should i present to him. i am looking for your response.
    thanks and regards
    Ashley,

I have browsed the gift items at Send2Thailand.com and found some interesting ones I'd recommend for your friend.They have a handsome diamond DVD Player which I am sure your friend will appreciate.

Or alternatively, you can give him a hamper of assorted groceries. I see from the list that they have Butter cookies, pot noodels of the popular brand Mama, Nestle cereals,Lays Stax, coffee etc. All at very reasonable rates!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

Thread Information