Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Singer injured in car accident

The Nation, Published on Jul 23, 2003

Heartthrob "Big" of boy band D2B was rushed to Vachiraprakan Hospital in Samut Prakan early yesterday after he crashed his car into a roadside gully.

Apichet Kittikorncharoen, 21, was listed in stable condition |and was expected to remain hospitalised for a few days of treatment and observation. His |friend, Prasopchoke Chookrajang, 20, said he was sleeping in the |car as Apichet was driving home |on Srinakarin Road at just |after midnight and was awoken when it abruptly swerved and flipped over. He and Apichet |were trying to get out of the |car when a passer-by rescued them.

Chatchawal Chakatrijkul broke a window to get the two out.

"He [Apichet] lost consciousness afterwards," Prasopchoke said.

Lt-Colonel Thawatchai Jaemnuraj, an inspector at Muang Samut Prakan Police Station, said indications suggested that the singer might have lost control while speeding.

Thanks

panic

OH MY GOSH MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!! Please do tell us more information.. gosh this is sad!! Right before our wedding.. dang that bachelor party!!!!!!!!! ! Ahhhhh my baby Dangggg I really hope he's OK.. dangggg ahhhhh this is soooooo ahhh WHYYY.. WHYYY?!?! LOL hehe.. dangggg ahhhhh dang.. *sighs* I hope he's OK...

Thanks
    Did you want pictures? It is all on the front page of the Thai papers today. Actually, we can see the hospital from the computer room. Do you want us to pop in and say hello for you?

Thanks

talking

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you guys can do that?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?&# 33;? YESSSSS TELL HIM ANNA FROM U.S.A. IS MAD CRAZYY FOR HIM AND HIS MUSIC!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!&# 33; And I'm planning to go to his concerts next time I'm in town.. hehe wow.. I want VIP passes!!!! Ahh this WOWWWWW YES YES YES YES I want to see my sexy P Big.. aww ahh man.. I wish I lived in Thailand for a while!!!!

Thanks

Notice!

Oh yeah and tell him that I hope he and his friend will get better soon!!!!!! Um... yeah!!!!!!!!!& #33;

Thanks

Thanks

panic

*big gasp* Awwwwwww my poor baby! LOL I see P Beam.. hehe.. awww danggg hope he's OK.. I wanna go visit him...but you'll know the security guards will like.. tackle me on the floor LOL. Awwww I hope he's OK!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!! Good luck buddy!! Your a strong person, I know you are.. you can make it!!!!! *mwuahz* Bye!! Aww.. hehe

Thanks

sad

This is so sad. I didn't think it would happen to a member of D2B.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I wanna go visit him...but you'll know the security guards will like.. tackle me on the floor LOL
    Anna like! Anna like!

Thanks
    Who's 'Big'?

Hahaha...

Thread Information