Thread: I'm baaaaa-aack

Thanks

I'm baaaaa-aack

I haven't been flooding the forums with translation questions lately, but here's one:

ฉะนั้น กระบวนยุทธ์ต่างๆ ที่จะแก้เกมถ้าพรรคพลังประชาชนต้องมีอันเป็นไป จึงมีสรรพกำลังที่พร้อมพรั่ง เข้มแข็ง ทั้งมวลชน ทุน และขวัญกำลังใจ

I don't get this. my attempt:
    "Therefore, the various trials, which would be finished if the PPP were to fall, hold all the power and strength for the people, big business, and his own interests."

Like I said... I have no idea.

It's in an article about Thaksin's return to Thailand and the speculation that it was really in order to prove that he could be a political power despite being banned from politics.

Thanks

Re: I'm baaaaa-aack

er.... this article is from Thairath, right? This column like to use strange word and confuse some article too. =w=
    Sample: กระบวนยุทธ์ if I translate what I understand. It mean "war technique". This word is usually use in China movie and novel. It don't use usually in life.

If I translate what I understand with this article.
    ฉะนั้น กระบวนยุทธ์ต่างๆ ที่จะแก้เกมถ้าพรรคพลังประชาชนต้องมีอันเป็นไป จึงมีสรรพกำลังที่พร้อมพรั่ง เข้มแข็ง ทั้งมวลชน ทุน และขวัญกำลังใจ
    Therefore, About war technique to solve this game if PPP die(I use "die" because opponent want to kill group of Taksin). Ally must be completely, strong on multitude, fund and spirit.

This translate can help you?

Thanks

Re: I'm baaaaa-aack

Actually, that's great! I had thought that กระบวนยุทธ์ was kind of like กระบวนการยุติธรรม, which I guess is a pretty silly thing for me to think since they're completely different. The similar sounds get me confused sometimes!
    Thanks, Nuttapong.

Thread Information