PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Any one can help me?(interpretor)
    Linh Guest
    I'm interested in some thai goods and I want to buy some to sell after in my country. But I can't speak thai so I'm sure I will get a higher price. Any one can help me? I need to buy some silk neck ties. I mean one thousand or more. If any one know where vendors in Patunam erea buy their gooods please tell me. If any one likes to work part time as an interpretor tell me plz. Thank u alot for reading. Hope to hear from u soon!

Thanks
    Why don't you go to Korat, Linh?
    Paktongchai, one of the main districts, is the land of beautiful silk.

Linh Guest
    at patunam area i bought 3 with 60bath for each and next time i will buy at a wholesales shop. I want the price 25-30 baht for each. At Paktongkhai can i buy thai silk neck tie with this price? And i can't speak thai..is it a problem?

Thanks
    I don't think you can buy it with that price because of the quality of silk.

sarsha65 Guest

question

I too have a question regarding thai silk..I was wondering does anybody know where i would be able to buy silk thai and what is best price to pay per meter,and also if possible to be sent overseas...or if any know websites i might be able to find out..
    Thank you..

Linh Guest
    but what is the best price for thai silk neck tie..any one can tell me..where i can buy wholesales?

Thread Information