Thanks

Where To Buy Good Hair Extensions In Bangkok?

I'm Looking To Purchase Good Quality Human Hair For Hair Extensions In Bangkok.
    Anywhere That Sells Just The Hair , Like A Factory ?? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,115 Posts

Re: Where To Buy Good Hair Extensions In Bangkok?

There's a hairdresser's supply stoe in Bangkok Bazaar, a soi just north of Big C Ratchadamri (the Big C across from CentralWorld). I don't know if they sell extensions, but they may be able to point you in the right direction.

If you come down Petchaburi soi 30, until it dead ends in Bangkok Bazaar, you run into the store.

Thanks

Hello i dont think there are any factories here that Sell hair extensions, also be careful about what they sell on the streets, from what i have been told by some famous hair stylist in Bangkok a lot of it is salon hair or even horse hair.

The best hair extensions ive heard about were in a salon called zenred

http://www.zenredsalonbangkok.com

They apparently Import the Hair extensions, hope that sheds some light for you.

Thanks

Hello,

I was looking also and the best I have found is this video on youtube

Ask them maybe ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxqVkMwoID0

This is a video about hair extension in Thailand.

If you have more info please help me !!!

Thanks

This thread old now but a good friend asked again last week where are the best hair extensions in Thailand as of 2017, a quick Google brings up this page which is out of date now, so here are a few more options for good quality hair extensions in Bangkok, tried and tested a big hair extensions fanatic and long term expat here in Bangkok.

This one is located in Sukhumvit 13, the wife says they do great work and are highly professional, it gets really busy so book ahead.
    http://www.zaharasalonbangkok.com/ha...gkok-thailand/
    https://www.facebook.com/zaharasalonbangkok/

Here is another quality expat salon doing top quality hair extensions, Its situated in ploenchit, I go here to get my haircut sometimes and its very convenient just footsteps from BTS.
    https://www.facebook.com/savannahairnailsalonbangkok/

Probably the most popular salon in Bangkok for western women and definitely well know for its 12 month hair extensions, mentioned before.
    https://www.facebook.com/hairextensionsbangkokthailand/

Over the years we have paid a lot for hair extensions, its worth mentioning that we have tried many other places too in Bangkok, the cheaper places are attractive but the problem is they fall apart after a few months and you end up paying more in the long run for a brand new set. Avoid khaosarn road and Pratunam if you want the best quality. Last time she had hair extensions from zenred they lasted almost 12 months, obviously they needed removing and refitting every few months, and on occasion a few extra added. but it was definitely better value for money compared to a brand new set of cheap ones every 3 months.

Thanks

How much do you usually pay ? Is it cheaper than in US ? Thanks

Thanks

Yes & No...
    Basically there many different grades of hair and hair extensions... You can easily find cheapo extensions and they will look good in the packet and feel good too, problem is you will be lucky if they last a month or 3 month is very lucky. The reason is the hair is factory processed, colored with cheap dyes atc and had cuticles removed and then sprayed with tons of silicone to make it seem shiny, which washes off pretty fast in my experience. Could even be salon floor hair so the cuticles dont align. Anyway maintenance for this type of hair means lots of knots and matting and time spent. Granted its cheaper but usually comes in packets and its made in China, but they will try to tell you otherwise. Brazilian etc.

Then there are your premium grade extensions, like great length or dream hair. You pay a lot for these in the US - Maybe 800 usd or more depending on lenth, qty etc. Aparrently they are Virgin remy hair so top quality. However they are still colored in a factory and come in a packet. So you need to pick the closest color to your own hair. Another issue i have is the salons that use these brands dont allow you to remove, retip and reapply the hair every 3 month. Basically you throw it away and buy a new set.

Lastly Custom Made extensions - Back home these are virtually non existent. But here in Thailand they exist but only a few salons do it..
    The hair is custom colored in the salon so they match your own hair s color exactly, then extensions custom made afterwards to suit your hair type (fine hair smaller extensions etc, not the big chunky ones that hurt like hell) The above 3 salons i mentioned all do custom made hair extensions in Bangkok. I find these can last much longer. The hair can be reused for upto 12 month if you know how to care for it. Because its not factory processed hair and not dyed with cheap color, its top notch and lasts ages, less maintenance too. Best of all you can go back every 3 month get them removed then put back in, so you save loads compared to first 2 examples. Granted if you dont live in Thailand you will have to find a salon back home that does. I just buy the glue from the salon and get my local salon to do it, but sometimes doesn't work out as well as the salons here. Still better value though...
    Last edited by digitaldan; 03-04-17 at 09:00 PM.

Thread Information