PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
What to wear

Thread: What to wear

ayumanic Guest
    Hi guys! I'll be traveling to Thailand on Tuesday and I'll be staying there till the end of June...

From what I've been reading, Thailand seems to be a conservative country. I don't have an idea what are the usual clothes that the Thais wear. I don't want to pack what I can't wear in Thailand.

Is it okay to wear strapped sandals when going to a government office? Is it alright to wear capris or shorts when going around the city? What about sandals?

Thanks for any info!

clint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ayumanic @ June 15 2003,19:46)]Hi guys! I'll be traveling to Thailand on Tuesday and I'll be staying there till the end of June...

From what I've been reading, Thailand seems to be a conservative country. I don't have an idea what are the usual clothes that the Thais wear. I don't want to pack what I can't wear in Thailand.

Is it okay to wear strapped sandals when going to a government office? Is it alright to wear capris or shorts when going around the city? What about sandals?

Thanks for any info!
    i take it you are a male, i would not wear sandals in a goverment office, if you are going to BKK i would not recommend wearing shorts. if you are a woman then sandals would be ok but shorts would be a no around a city.

Thread Information