PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Calling all Thailand fanatics!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

talking Calling all Thailand fanatics!

hmm..looks like we already have some positive response for us 'Thailand fanatics' to make a trip there together..This is really great. I always have problems finding travel mates, especially when its like 2 times a year. I'm sure there are many others out there who want to go but can't find friends to go with...anyway, I have plans to go there during nov/dec. For those who are interested, maybe we can start getting to know one another through this forum first. So...who's interested? for those who may be interested, introduce yurself and let us start to get familiar with one another. K...i shall start the ball rolling.. I'm 23/M this yr, still a student in Singapore. I simply like to explore BKK. Not been to the north and south though but may wanna explore Chiangmai this dec. Com'on, let's try to make this trip come true.....cheers

Thanks
    Hey! We're both living on the same piece of rock. Perhaps we could have some Thai practice sessions together?

Thanks
    I'll be going this December too. But I already have a rather large group of friends coming along.

Thanks
    I am going in January with the intention of meeting friends out there. Especially 1 friend in particular

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]yeows : Hey! We're both living on the same piece of rock. Perhaps we could have some Thai practice sessions together?
    sure..y not? I don't have any chance to practice my Thai language at all..cuz all my friends say I'm mad.

Quote[/b] ] process : I am going in January with the intention of meeting friends out there. Especially 1 friend in particular
    must be a special someone huh...

anyway..do you guys actually take proper Thai language lessons? or do you guys do self learning?

Makiyo...lucky you..I had to practically beg my friends to go with me during my last trip.

Thanks
    Im a full blown newbie to thai so no lessons here just trying to self teach...with a little help where ever I can get it

& yes a very special some 1

Thanks
    I hope I can make myself free this coming december... Spending the New Year in Thailand will be great!~~
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote[/b] ]Hope everyone has a good time
    I'm sure I will.

Thanks
    I love to practice my thai with u people..
    I m from Singapore too.
    My friends laughed at me when i practice my thai.. cos they claimed that I m crazy!
    Gf dont like to speak thai with me, cos she wants to learn english.. *sigh*..

Trip in large group is not possible..cos i will spend my everyday and nite with my gf.

Thread Information