PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Have somewhom can read Thai? Pls, help me write report
    Thanks

talking Have somewhom can read Thai? Pls, help me write report

I will do it study about system healthy care people in Netherlands..
    I need to know with 2 language..Yes, in thai language I am ok..but when I have thai language I can't write english is well....have somewhom can me find
    1. ข้อมูลทั่วไป ประกอบด้วย ข้อมูลประชากร การเมืองการปกครอง สภาพเศรษฐกิจ สังคมและวัฒนธรรม สถานการณ์ด้านสุขภาพ สัดส่วนบุคลากรด้านสุขภาพต่อประชากร
    (I find on website http://thailand.nlembassy.org/about_...al_information) but I can't tranlater to thai language at all:(

2. รูปแบบของระบบบริการสาธารณสุข ( Public health system model)
    3. การบริหารจัดการคลังระบบสุขภาพ ( Management financing health system)
    4. การเสริมสร้างความเข้มแข็งของประชาชนในการพึ่งพาตนเอ งด้านสุขภาพ ( Empowerment of people for self relient for health)
    5. การพัฒนาบุคลากรด้านสุขภา ( human resurce for health Developent )

I hope my friend will help me find website ant tranfer to thai languge for me as soon as possible..I wait somewhom help me..

Thanks

Re: Have somewhom can read Thai? Pls, help me write report

You can find some general information about the Netherlands in this Thai language wikipedia article. Try to find the most important facts and write them in your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by loratadine View Post
    2. รูปแบบของระบบบริการสาธารณสุข ( Public health system model)
    For this and the other numbers, it's best to start simple. Here are just two paragraphs I found in English, and we can make them even simpler.

Obligatory health insurance - Health insurance covers the costs of medical care. Residents in the Netherlands are obliged by law to take out health insurance, for themselves and for their partners and children. Even if you already have a health insurance policy, you are still obliged to take out a new policy in the Netherlands.

Zorgtoeslag (health care allowance) - If your income is under a fixed minimum level, you are entitled to a health care allowance to help pay part of the cost of the contribution. You can claim the health care allowance from the Belastingdienst (Dutch tax authorities).
    simpler:
    Every resident of the Netherlands must get health insurance.
    The government can help people pay for this insurance.
    Now we can translate these two sentences into Thai. As a native speaker of Thai, you can probably do it better than I can.

Thanks

talking Re: Have somewhom can read Thai? Pls, help me write report

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You can find some general information about the Netherlands in this Thai language wikipedia article. Try to find the most important facts and write them in your own words.

For this and the other numbers, it's best to start simple. Here are just two paragraphs I found in English, and we can make them even simpler.

simpler:
    Every resident of the Netherlands must get health insurance.
    The government can help people pay for this insurance.
    Now we can translate these two sentences into Thai. As a native speaker of Thai, you can probably do it better than I can.
    thank you for help me but I looking at http://th.wikipedia.org/..it is data at 2005 I want find data at 2008..Thank you for help me alot

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Re: Have somewhom can read Thai? Pls, help me write report

Quote Originally Posted by loratadine View Post
    thank you for help me but I looking at http://th.wikipedia.org/..it is data at 2005 I want find data at 2008..Thank you for help me alot
    Suggest you make a post with title "Help wanted from Dutch members"and explain the problem. Maybe you will be lucky!

Thread Information