PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Electricity Supply (info wanted)
    Thanks

Electricity Supply (info wanted)

I have recently had a house built in Buriram.I have a temporary electricity supply at the moment,done by the builder.I want a proper permanant supply on concrete poles.I presume this will have to be done by the utility company,or perhaps I can get the work done first and then the connection can be done by the company.Has anyone had this work done recently and could give me a ballpark figure.The distance from the local supply is 360 meters.The company should have a price per meter I would imagine.I intend to sort this out in december when I next visit,but it would help if I had a rough idea of the cost first.

Thanks

Re: Electricity Supply (info wanted)

hi you could try looking at cool house thai web site,i built a house 2 years ago in phitsanulok and had to pay 20000 bht for 4 posts and connection,it was about 300 meters,hope thats some help

Thanks

Re: Electricity Supply (info wanted)

Thanks for your info,I spoke to the wife today and she has been in contact with someone who works for the utility and will do the work (moonlighting) at weekends for 18000bht including connection,not concrete poles as they are expensive,he will use wooden poles. which will be an improvment on the branches in use now.The utility quoted her 90000bht,inflation I guess.Thanks again for your input Little John.

Thread Information