PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Help Identify Wat
    Thanks

Help Identify Wat

I am trying to identify the name of the Wat shown in the photos and the Google maps link.

The first two photos are of the "newer" temple, built on a man-made island in a small lake. The third photo is of the outside alter at the Wat.

The Wat is also distinguished by its collection of human mummies and skeletons, for meditation and reflection.

The Wat, as shown via the Google maps link, is about 5 km northeast of Kalasin. Google maps labels the Wat as "Wat Pa Matchimwat" but it is only one uncertain source, and I really need to verify the proper name. Zoom out from the initial view resulting from the link, and you'll see Kalasin.

Also, if anyone has any further information on the Wat, that would be appreciated. Contact information, etc. I can't find ANY information about a "Wat Pa Matchimwat." I know there is a computer with internet at the Wat, but I don't know if there is any way to contact them, or if there is any information on the internet regarding the Wat.

Thanks!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...15407&t=h&z=17
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temple Outside Small.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	2286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temple on Lake Small.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	2287  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alter Small.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	2288  

Thread Information