PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Mahasarakham hotels
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Mahasarakham hotels

I will be traveling to Mahasarakham in early December to meet the woman I have been corresponding with. She mentioned the Taksila Hotel as a good place to stay. While I have found it on the web, I can't seem to find a booking agent that has it or any other accomodations in Mahasarakham. I've tried Thai Hotels, Agoda and a few others. Any advice would be welcome so .... thank you in advance. Terry

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Re: Mahasarakham hotels

You can book a room with them via their own website for as little as 750 Baht a night. http://www.taksilahotel.com/

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

Thanks

Thank you David ... I will do that.

Terry

Thanks

Hi, I found this using the search, but link either not working or very slow, can`t seem to get it.

Planning trip in Feb, any help please.
    Any other option is fine as I will be working for a few days in Borabue..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Their website does seem very slow tonight, I would just suggest trying it again another time - it's still 3 months until February.

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

Thanks

Thank You for the reply, David yes less haste etc

Its been suggested that it can be done on arrive, but nnot so sure about this..

Colin

Thanks

Hi

I stayed in the Taksila hotel earlier in the year.I will be ther again in December It is great. I booked on arrival with no problem. I have not been able to find the hotel with an agent either so would suggest direct booking.

Enjoy

Mike

Thanks

Thank`s Mike Ill get a friend to book it in Feb.
    Thanks both of you.

Thanks

English speaking skill of The Hotel's fronts are very limited. Make sure you have a few Thai words for room booking on your mind when you get there. Also, make sure they really understand what you are saying because they won't ask you to say it again. They don't look very friendly. I guess they are shy.

I think the room rate increased but it's still cheap. Taksila Hotel consists of two or three wings. The room rate of the main wing is higher than the others: 1090 up. One thing, the rooms on this building are not very different. Decoration makes different prices. Perpahs, more candies and condom. Room rate at the smaller building is about 850 and less, and twins only, if i don't remember wrong.

Be ready for a knock on your room door with someone saying that something wrong with their reservation system and telling you to move to another room for a night with an offer for a spa treat for the inconvenience. Then no one will ever mention the spa gain.

This hotel has an issue with their reservation. The best way is to fax them your information and do not forget to expect a mistake when you get there. Sometimes your reservation is made and that is only a reservation without your name or information (even after you have told them how to spell your name several times). Try to reassure them about the reservation and stay calm if you get the feeling you are making a new reservation while talking to them.

When you check out, do it early and than due time if you have an arrangement waiting ahead. They spend quite some time making a folio/receipt. They might not charge you if you are a lil later than due time, though.

Well, it might not really be what i mention about when you are there. What i said is to remind you what can happen and to get you prepared. Stay calm if that happens cuz i know they never want that to happen too.

Hey just a recommendation before i finish this. Don't ever miss their lunch buffet. Trust me. Don't. And i'm not being sarcast. I luv their noodles!

Oh wait, i'm a local who happen to deal with them quite often, according to my job.
    Don't just love him, but show him

Thanks

Website still seems down for me, is there an alternate way to book? A phone number?

Thread Information