PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
PAD guards allegedly assault two men
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Two men have filed complaints against People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) guards for beating them up.

The first complaint was lodged at the Metropolitan Police Bureau.

Khao Jaengsuk, 39, showed up there on Wednesday's night with bruises all over his left arm and his right arm in soft plaster cast.

The second complaint was filed by a taxi-motorcyclist, Am Daosing.

Am, 39, Thursday told police that some PAD guards physically assaulted him on Wednesday after seeing his vehicle sported a sticker emblazoning "Fed up with PAD".

"I took a passenger from Siam Square to the Government House that day. After she got off, I ran into a group of PAD guards at the Chamai Maruchet Bridge," Am recounted, "They pointed at the sticker and dragged him into a room near a shrine".

The Nation

Thanks

Re: PAD guards allegedly assault two men

Quote Originally Posted by Khun Don View Post

Am, 39, Thursday told police that some PAD guards physically assaulted him on Wednesday after seeing his vehicle sported a sticker emblazoning "Fed up with PAD".

The Nation
    These people that are supposedly for democracy beat a man for voicing his opinion ? Sounds pretty undemocratic to me. It jusy gives more reason to believe PAD is just a bunch of thugs.
    " The present is an outcome of the past which will have bearings on the future."
    Bhuddhadasa Bhikku 1906-1993

Thread Information