PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Kanchanaburi car hire - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Kanchanaburi car hire

If I was you, I would make sure that you are legal. If you get into an accident it will just complicate things for you if you don't have the right documents. Plus, I am sure the car rental firm will insist. Check their website for details.

The route to Samut Songkram you have mapped out is correct and is the way I go. It is very simple. Going through the city you need to pay attention. But, there are signs for Amphawa which you can follow. Incidentally, there are no signs for Damnoern Saduak inside the city but head for Amphawa too. You will also get a sign later to turn off to Amphawa. For Damnoen Saduak, continue on the main road.

Check my Google Map of Samut Songkram to see the exact location of Amphawa Floating Market. Don't forget, it is a weekend market from Friday night to Sunday night. You can also join boat tours during the day. I have written a number of blogs about this area.

Information about Samut Songkram at www.ThailandGuidebook.com >>>>

Thanks

Thanks Richard, I will certainly intend to keep it legal but if I have a thai cop in my face im sure 200baht will be easier for all. Something isnt right about the link to your google map it shows me North America! Thanks for all your assistance.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The link should work now. When I did a copy and paste it was missing the last part of the address.

Thread Information