PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email

hi, i live in london and was looking for someone from thailand that i could correspond with online so that i may learn more about thailand and share wat i know about living in london

Thanks
    Are you looking for a penfriend to write Thai with or English?
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks
    hmm..
    how about setting up a column specially for pen pals?
    Sounds abit "old fashion" but i guess many users would like it.

Thanks
    We have been thinking about doing something like this. The school was thinking about setting up a board here where people could chat in Thai with our students. It would be a way to practice Thai at an easy level. But, there is only one month left before exams and then the long summer holidays. so, we won't start that now until next term.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks
    I think it's a good idea, too. It's true that it's a bit old fashioned, but it might be even better than chatting, because with an email, there's no pressure to write quickly. I know I'd be pretty slow writing in Thai.
    There's an email penpal program out there called mylanguageexchange.com
    that I signed up for, but it's not great.

Thanks

happy

Maybe you can have Thai students chatting with Thai learners to improve with their Thai language and Thai students chatting with people who speak English so the Thai students can improve their English language? Just a suggestion... I hope that made sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Anna @ Jan. 20 2003,04:41)]Maybe you can have Thai students chatting with Thai learners to improve with their Thai language and Thai students chatting with people who speak English so the Thai students can improve their English language?
    I think it would be awesome! It would be beneficial to both groups: those who wish to practice English and those who wish to practice Thai. Not to mention that it would be fun too!

ta_is Guest

so happy!

Hi all, I'm a new member, just been reading all your messages on this forum...I think it's a great idea having contacts from all over the globe. I used to have a lot of penpals but that kinda faded out, the time it takes to send the letters to Thailand...time consuming. Although it's a great way to keep in touch with your friends/penpals. Now that most people have access to the internet, it is much quicker to contact each other. If anyone wants a chat or want an email-pal add me to your list. I'll be glad to help anyone who wants to learn Thai as well.

I would seriously love to participate!.... I 'm from Malaysia....and i'm facinated with asian cultures

Thanks
    สวัสดีค่ะ (sawatdeeka)
    hello

ฉันชื่อตาลู่ (chan cheuu Talu)

อายุยี่สิบห้าปีค่ะ. (aayoo yeesip-haa bpi ka)
    (I'm) 25 years old

ฉันต้องการใช้อีเมลอายุฝึกภาษาไทย
    (chan dtawng-gaan chai email aayoo feuk phaasa Thai)
    I want to use email for practicing the Thai language.

Hi all,
    I am trying to improve my reading and writing skills.
    If you're a beginner like me, and want to try to email using Thai, please contact me at talu_lu@yahoo.com.

I believe this way we can help each other, make it a "routine duty" to make up sentences and translate them.
    We can learn from each other's mistakes, learn new words from each other, and get to know better as well...

so....
    เจอกันใหม่ค่ะ (juuhr gan mai ka)
    see you...!
    it\'s my party and I\'ll cry if I want to.

Thread Information