PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
eThaiMusic.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: eThaiMusic.com

Thanks

Gor Gai

Hi Snow88,

Sorry but I'm just wondering are you around 14 or so? You can search some slow Thai songs and don't worry once you keep listening to it again and again, you'll get the words memorizes really easy...that is if you're really good with the Thai pronouciation. Anyways, I was downloading a song "jai hai bai" and it sounds like in the end some other parts of the music were cut off. I don't know I have to listen to the lyrics later, but just tell me if that's the full song or not hehe. If I was incorrect, sorry because I'm just yeah hehe.

snow88 Guest
    Hi Anna,

I was really surprised and shoch when you guessed I was 14 yrs old or so. Hmm... I m actually much much more than that (more than double). Too embarrassed to say lah. Anyway, I was just exposed to Thai language only about 1-2 weeks old. My pronounciation is really horrible. I saw lots of posting by members but all seems too difficult for me at this moment.

Will try to pick up Thai asap. As for the song "jai hai bai", sorry I totally got no idea.

tonbo Guest
    Hi all,

Just looking at/listening to the new music site and it is really a lot of fun. I see some songs have not been translated... "Faen Ja" ("My Girlfriend") -- I like anything that's a bit like Mohlam (I wonder why that is?) and Dunk: Fire "Pun muer"... Er... are "we" going to try and translate these?? I'm willing to have a go. Looks like Faen Ja might contain a lot of slang so I'll need to create a new topic and get some help, maybe?

Best wishes

Tonbo

Thanks
    "Faen Ja" is not easy because it is not all Thai!! Some people have already had a try on this board to translate. You can have a try too by clicking here.

You are welcome to try and translate any on the site that hasn't been done yet. I am putting onto the site at the moment about 6 or so songs that mike sent to us last month which he translated. It will take a few days to finish. We are planning to upload new songs every Tuesday.

If anyone has any ideas for new sections then please let us know. Or something you would like changed. Thanks for all your comments so far.
    Suthee "Phong" Buayam
    Learn Thai through music at www.ethaimusic.com
    Buy Thai music online at www.ethaicd.com

Thanks
    The link is working now! Thanks a lot. Also, I haven't heard the new song that you're asking to be translated, but I think Da Jim is hip hop isn't it? I'm glad to see that!

snow88,
    sorry, but this is the second guess at the mystery surrounding you (haha)! Are you a cantonese-speaker?

Thanks

so happy!

Hehe Snow88! It's OK, I've been introduced to the Thai language ever since I was born!! Yes, I'm Thai I just come to these sites to learn more about my language and improve it. Oh yeah and don't forget the Thai language. Some people that I know have already been Americanized. On the song "Faen Ja", I didn't even know he said My Girlfriend!! I don't know maybe it's just how he sings with his voice like that. Whoa turns me on!! LOL Anyways I understand that song and since I can't really read Thai and know which parts belong to which part, I don't think I could translate it. Or I'll get my dad to read the Thai language to me and I can just translate it. Have a nice day everyone!!!

snow88 Guest
    Hi Anna & Roni,

I apologised if I've created a mystery about myself. Anyway, I m a Sporean Chinese with Hokkien dialect. I m a working adult in the IT profession. If there is any contribution which requires the IT aspect, I would be most willing to help.

Believe both of u r students, rite? The members here have been very helpful indeed. The concept here in helping ppl to learn & understand Thai thru music is really good.

Well done & keep it up!

Thanks
    Hi Snow88,

Yes, I like all of the Cherry album as it is slow enough for me to follow! The other album I like on ethaimusic.com is I-Zax. The song "kon ruk gun" was the first one I was able to sing along with!

Are you able to buy Thai songs in Singapore? Is there much of a choice? Are they expensive compared to Thailand?

snow88 Guest
    Hi Jackie,

Oh yes! The "kon ruk gun" by I-Zax is excellent too. Whenever I read between the lyrics, it always found the inner part of me. Its kind of expresses my thoughts on the one I luv.

Well, I've yet to purchase any Thai CD yet in Spore. But I will be going with my Thai friend tomorrow and I intend to buy the Cherry album for her and me. Hope she will be able to turn up for the appointment.

Nice to know you!

Thanks
    Hi,

I think what Anna said was right, the mP3 download for "jai hai pai" is not complete. Hope, it will be rectified. Thanks

Thread Information