PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Wanna

Thread: Wanna

Thanks
    I am typing all these down here with a heart filled with sorrow and regrets.

Sorrow for what I learnt from the girl that loved me so much, Regrets for what I had done to her.

I apologise for this article to be out of place in this forum.

I just needed a space to express myself - the loss in my heart and thank the girl who loved me so much...so much.

When she improves her english, I hope she can see these one day....
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    Wanna, I am sorry.

When we first met, I thought it was pure infatuation mixed with lust..I didn't even thought that you were beautiful under the disco lights. I thought it was going to be another one night stand. Another meaningless one night stand.

You are the only girl that made me watch you sleep. The most beautiful girl I had ever met - who melts my heart ....watching you sleep.

I never liked red nor rabbits. Neither did I have a liking for spicy papaya. I felt them in you when i think of these. I still remember every single thing we did..

As time and space comes in between of us, I slowly felt you getting further away from me even when I often pop a call to you. I thought such a lovely girl like you should have plenty of boyfriends back home. They will make you forget about me.... and our short relationship.

I am sorry that I lied all these while about not having girlfriends. I thought you did not have to know. I even made a silly conclusion that you didn't even loved me at all.

I knew I was wrong when I saw you cry after I broke the news. I had cried like that once before, cry for someone that i loved deeply, someone who owned a piece of my heart, cry so hard to let the tears fill up the emptiness that was left behind .....
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

wanna .... this is wat i have gone through b4... i am too beli sad.. too sad... just dunno how to turn to.. they told mi time do heal wounds... but to mi ..it seem like it keep adding salt to my wounds... maybe we can chat through email? ******************(Edited)
    Last edited by Marie; 13-05-07 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks

Re: Wanna

Time heals all wounds guys..believe me..I lost my life partner of 22 years!! 22 years of memories and building a life..a family. I lost 2 lovely children whom I bathed, fed and played with..who don't even call me father..
    Tears dry up..wounds heal..life goes on. TIME IS THE BEST MEDICINE,,FOR "HEART WOUNDS"...and love lost can still be found again..at any time, anywhere, at any age..just keep your heart open..AND BE TRUE TO YOUR TRUE LOVE..DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN.. GOOD LUCK GUYS..

Thanks

Wot?

Thanks

In Australia, they have a saying when a woman cries. "CROCODILE TEARS" Are your shore they where real tears, or is she a good actress.

Thread Information