Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sex on the Beach in Pattaya

FOREIGNERS ENGAGE IN BLATANT FOREPLAY ON PATTAYA BEACH

Currently, certain Europeans are not creating a very good impression of themselves around the world. In the past few months, a German couple were caught having sex in an Ayutthaya temple. The latest incident happened on Pattaya Beach Road, in full view of the police station, on January 8, 2009, where a Slavic-looking couple were captured on video, engaging in blatant sexual foreplay.......

WARNING: Do not click on the links if you are easily disgusted by the antics of foreigners in Thailand:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000008191

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000006786

Thanks

Re: Sex on the Beach in Pattaya

I'd seen it myself 4 years ago during that once a year Pattaya music festival. They did it inside the sea. I pity the fishes. he he he
    Paknam Web Network:​ Thai Travel News and Online Guidebooks

Bangkok Daytrips: Weekend drives and daytrips around Bangkok
    Thailand Guidebook: A free online guide to all 76 provinces in Thailand
    Thailand Blogs: Daily articles and photos about Thai travel, culture, food, religion and much more.

Thanks

Yes I've seen it done on Bondi Beach in Sydney, a girl with a skirt was sitting on top of a man laying on his back on the beach, well it was quite obvious they were having sex, just the skirt was covering up the vital parts. This type of thing is becoming common place world wide and in my opinion is none of my business criticizing something totally natural, although it's not something I would do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barrow View Post
    FOREIGNERS ENGAGE IN BLATANT FOREPLAY ON PATTAYA BEACH

Currently, certain Europeans are not creating a very good impression of themselves around the world. In the past few months, a German couple were caught having sex in an Ayutthaya temple. The latest incident happened on Pattaya Beach Road, in full view of the police station, on January 8, 2009, where a Slavic-looking couple were captured on video, engaging in blatant sexual foreplay.......

WARNING: Do not click on the links if you are easily disgusted by the antics of foreigners in Thailand:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000008191

http://www.pattayadailynews.com<br /...EWS=0000006786
    It's to be hoped that the Pattaya police can catch a few of these people and name and shame them in the media in their own countries. That will have a much better effect than a fine of a few hundred baht. The tabloids, especially in the UK, always looking for a story to put Thailand down, will lap this stuff up.

Thanks

I thought this would be a daily occurrence in Pattaya.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Surawut View Post
    It's to be hoped that the Pattaya police can catch a few of these people and name and shame them in the media in their own countries. That will have a much better effect than a fine of a few hundred baht. The tabloids, especially in the UK, always looking for a story to put Thailand down, will lap this stuff up.

Sadly there isn't any shame much in this world. Heck the way things go anyone caught in such antics would probably be minor celebrities in their own countries.

Thread Information