Thread: Future Tattoo

Thanks

so happy! Future Tattoo

Could someone please translate the following two sentences into thai for me please:

"The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes."

and

"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."

Also I'd like to know if one or the other more freely translates into Thai. Obviously from the title caption this is going to be a rather permanent addition. I've always wanted a tat, but have never thought of anything worthy, or "profound" enough. I even made my first hajj to the Sturgis rally last year and still came away a tat virgin. But I like the above quotes, and getting one done in thai appeals to me.

Thanks

Re: Future Tattoo

You can email Dana from siaminktattoo based in Phuket. If you want to check a translation or get a design done.
    Last edited by Betti; 12-01-09 at 06:44 PM. Reason: direct link removed, advertising

Thanks

Re: Future Tattoo

I have a number of tats, but I sure would not have one done here.
    This place is kinda nasty to be having any invasive thing done here, even worries me to have a blood test taken in a hospital, what with all the aids here and people just don't seem to give a damn for personal safety, no real health laws and even if they were posted it doesn't mean that they would be adhered to nor would they be enforced.

Thread Information