Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I wish it's Thailand, but don't you too? ;)
    Thanks

Re: Keep safe while travelling

Actually FannyD is just an advertiser for his/her website's Thailand trips.
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...
    - Isaan folksong, from "The Price of a Life" (Onkom, 1997)

I wish it's Thailand, but don't you too? ;)
    Thanks

Re: Keep safe while travelling

One thing which I find difficult is to have photos taken of myself on solo trips. For one, I am pretty shy about asking strangers to take photos of me cos it seems to me that I am intruding on their fun (although I know it is not quite true). For another, I feel bad about asking strangers to retake photos if they zoom out too small or they fail to get certain backgrounds into the photo. This is something that suddenly strikes me a few months back when I posted my solo trip's photos onto my Facebook, and a friend commented, "So many photos and none of it yourself!"
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...
    - Isaan folksong, from "The Price of a Life" (Onkom, 1997)

Thread Information