Thread: TOT ADSL Help!

Thanks

TOT ADSL Help!

Hi,
    I want to know some details about TOT ADSL packages, if anyone can tell me details about TOT 1Mbps package. I need to know few things,

1.) Is there any registration fee?
    2.) Are they charge for the router or adsl modem? if yes, How much cost is it? (can u tell the model number of it, or pic)

3.) TOT 1Mbps ADSL is package is worth to have?

also i like to know the ur experiences about adsl in chiang mai area.

(their web site hasn't enough details that's why i hoped to ask in this forum )
    thanks.
    Ishar
    Last edited by Ishar; 18-01-09 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks

Re: TOT ADSL Help!

I have a 1M connection from tt&t (maxnet), 1166 baht per month plus 107 baht for the phone line. they connected me the day after I applied, it was a couple of hundred more baht for the connection but I don't remember how much - including the modem (700 baht or so). you have to sign for one year.
    the modem I got first was faulty, it was replaced within a day, customer service always very helpful on the phone, they got me someone speaking English calling me back, the connection works perfectly without any hitches (over 3 months now). I read it really depends on the area you live, the number of users in the area "fighting" for available capacity. they have an office in Pantip plaza, first floor.

when I was reading up on this earlier (e.g. on thaivisa forums), everyone agreed that it is better to avoid TOT completely. not a single positive opinion about them. maxnet doesn't have coverage everywhere though.

Thanks

thanks for the details, Betti. (yep, i also didnt see any positive opinion about TOT)

Anyone here who uses TOT ADSL ?

Thanks

Yes, I lived n CM until a few months ago amd I had both TTT and TOT adsl, the TTT was a nice internet connection and you would be just as well off with a bucket, some green vegitation and a blanket for smoke signals as with TOT, it is junk internet and you waste your money.

Thread Information