Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: New Members Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi De-Grade.

If you are considering Pig farming just be careful. They are very smelly and they grunt a lot.

Here's one of my home made public information films made at my Thai girlfriends residence...

Greenheathen productions present...

Last edited by Marie; 09-04-12 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks

sawat dee kaa.) sabai dee mai ..... im kristine a Filipino..and i want to learn more about Thailand and how to speak in thai and have friends... kop-koon )

Thanks

Question for Marie ...just wondered what you had edited out of my post above and why ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Question for Marie ...just wondered what you had edited out of my post above and why ?
    There was absolutely nothing edited.. At first I primarily thought it should appear in a separate location as Susana suggested a separate thread for this member (which I concurred with). (Pls see Susana's note below.)

Susana- Hi Degradable,

Welcome to the forum, and best wishes with your new project. I look forward to knowing more about your farm. Perhaps you could introduce it in a new thread, and tell us what you plan to grow/produce. I, for one would be interested.
    But on second thought I brought it back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

Wolfy (10-04-12)

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jenny ( Jaroonrat ). I am currently living in London with husband before moving back to Khon Kaen. I graduated from North-Eastern university whilst living in Khon Kaen and I recently finished working in my own salon. I miss Thailand very much especially Thai food. I would like to find one or two Thai ladies for friendship as I miss speaking Thai. If anyone would like to converse on telephone or facebook, please let me know.

Jenny

Thanks

Hi Jenny and welcome!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenny1 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Jenny ( Jaroonrat ). I am currently living in London with husband before moving back to Khon Kaen. I graduated from North-Eastern university whilst living in Khon Kaen and I recently finished working in my own salon. I miss Thailand very much especially Thai food. I would like to find one or two Thai ladies for friendship as I miss speaking Thai. If anyone would like to converse on telephone or facebook, please let me know.

Jenny
    Welcome to this site, Jenny! You may visit the Chat Room (Thai Chat Box) where members sometimes chat in Thai. See you around!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi, I work abroad but come to Thailand every three months for a three week period. I live in a village close to Muang Samsip, Ubon Ratchatani and is married to a Thai lady. I just love the culture and have a jewel of a wife! I am a South African (Springbok!!!) but enjoy every minute of my time in Thailand. Cheers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deon For This Useful Post:

Marie (14-04-12)

Thanks

Welcome deon and drahsel01, In the occasion of the New Year according to Buddhism Theravad countries we're enjoying the whole week day off, I dunno in the villages there what should they've in this NY celebration,for now I'm in SR Cambodia I'm also watching the event of Thai red shirt mass a lot of ppl, I'd talk to my cousin head officer he said there were no enough tent for these ppl to rest. Let's enjoy this forum and update.

Thanks

Hi all!

First time poster here, 19 year old heading over to Patong in July just joined up here so I could do some light reading, find out a little about the place before I come visit.
    I'm an Australian and looking forward to meeting plenty of people seeing a new culture and having all around fun.

Thanks all, I'm sure you'll see me posting around here and there.

Daniel. (:

Thread Information