Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

When I met a Thai girl ???????????

Lush greenery, beautiful waterfalls, deep caves, ruins of ancient kingdoms and many more; Thailand is undoubtedly an ideal destination for tourists. Popularly known as the land of thousand smiles, Thailand hosts hospitable people. Moreover, it’s a sought after place for those who love to walk through beautiful beaches and tuck into delicious foods. Apart from beautiful beaches, amusing museums, rich wildlife, delicious cuisine and rocking night life there is one more feature about Thailand, people love to explore. Thai girls have their irresistible charm; it’s really hard to resist one.

It’s often said about Thai girls that they are either sweet and nice or very nice. Girls from Thailand are excellent for those who are seriously looking for life partners to live life happily with one. A cultured and good looking Thai girl can be an excellent life partner and will be aside you all your life.
    Grown up in the beautiful lush green environment of Thailand cities, most of the Thai girls are blessed with unparalleled natural beauty. One thing to be noticed about Thai girls is most or many of them are conservative by nature. They don’t feel comfortable initiating for a conversation with an unknown guy. So be a bit conscious interacting with a Thai girl when you are meeting first time as they are somewhat reserve in nature.
    Girls from Thailand can be defined as lovely, uplifting, intelligent Thailand girls. Funny, sensitive, approachable Thai girls are always smiling in any kind of situation. They are fond of their culture and tradition. Be careful about your first meeting with a Thai lady. Never embarrass her by holding hands, hugging or kissing in public. Never lose your temper or speak out of line in Thailand.
    Sweet and beautiful Thai girls always believe in long lasting relationships. Showing respect for Thai culture and traditions you can win heart of your Thai lady. One thing to be noticed about Thai girls is they adore their husbands so being in a relationship with a Thai girl will be always an ultimate experience.

Thanks

Re: When I met a Thai girl ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by allvira View Post
    Lush greenery, beautiful waterfalls, deep caves, r
    Sweet and beautiful Thai girls always believe in long lasting relationships. Showing respect for Thai culture and traditions you can win heart of your Thai lady. One thing to be noticed about Thai girls is they adore their husbands so being in a relationship with a Thai girl will be always an ultimate experience.
    Have you heard of "rose coloured glasses"

Thanks

Er... what this? a commercial to encourage guys to get Thai wives? haha too many broad, sweeping and stereotypical statements. I think

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bordin.Dton View Post
    Er... what this? a commercial to encourage guys to get Thai wives? haha too many broad, sweeping and stereotypical statements. I think
    Yes it could be a spammer about to advertise a dating agency!

Thanks

Allvira, if you are building up to a spam, don't bother. it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 977 Posts

I am glad you all noticed.
    I value informed opinion, not opinion that stems from nothing but attitude. The latter is the depth of ignorance.

KoonKap Guest

Guys forgive me for what I will say but since this topic will be deleted ( I wish not to be banned) let me say to Allvira:

Good job,, keep *****.

Peace.
    Last edited by Marie; 10-02-09 at 11:21 PM. Reason: You guessed it right, LOL. But sorry, we cannot allow that.

Thanks

It is rather well written though, makes me gush.

Thanks

HI

Ah yes I remember my first trip to LOS I also came home with rose colored glass's.
    those glass's are long gone LOL I can see clearly now. but I still love Thailand even with all of its warts and problems. And I love my wife more than ever "but she doesn't have any warts or problems "

New poster either love sick puppy or spammer to be. will wait and see.

KoonKap Guest

Quote Originally Posted by khonrai View Post
    New poster either love sick puppy or spammer to be. will wait and see.
    love sick puppy,, LL Owned,, spammer

See the post (advice please) for yourself: http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/show...399#post169399

Peace.
    Last edited by KoonKap; 10-02-09 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Adding few more.

Thread Information