PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Any Thai language forums with native speakers?
    Thanks

Any Thai language forums with native speakers?

This site is nice but the dearth of native speakers is frustrating as it's mostly farangs trying to answer each other.
    Is there any place or way to access native speakers who are willing to help?

Thanks

Re: Any Thai language forums with native speakers?

I think there are many Native Speakers around who always try to help; don't really get your point.

Many of them live overseas so don't be mislead by the Location they give in their Profile.

By the way, why are you always ignorant about suggestions I gave in other Posts of you ???
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

I am a native speaker and many of our members are native speakers. We have been trying to answer questions and I have not seen huge mistakes. Djaidee is also knowledgeable in Thai.
    I saw your location is Burirum. You can get a private Thai teacher.

Thanks

I agree with djaidee. There are helpful Thai members who always chip in to help with questions about Thailand. Foreigners who know Thai language also do help out in the language forums. Not being Thai does not mean that foreigners cannot help. There are several foreigners who know Thai at an advanced level - Surawut, Faa, djaidee, 5tash, DogoDon, Pailin, Mike, Tim....(just to name a few) and most will help if they are not tied up. Many Thai members will help to clarify a point if they think it could be explained in a better way or if something is not correct. It just takes patience on our part.

Thanks

Sperk, if you as a novice do not wish for any other novices to be on a forum to learn as you seem to be doing,
    Why not start your own website and you can make all the rules and have it only for Thai natives with you commanding.
    And as SYN said,, why fool around on here when you could hire a private tutor there in Buriram, bound to be someone there who could use the extra money.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sperk View Post
    This site is nice but the dearth of native speakers is frustrating as it's mostly farangs trying to answer each other.
    Is there any place or way to access native speakers who are willing to help?
    Sperk เอ๋ย
    ออกจากกะลาได้แล้วครับ
    จะได้รู้ว่าโลกนี้ยังมีอะไรดีๆอีกเยอะ

Thread Information