PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Pattaya concert

Thread: Pattaya concert

Thanks
    hey, is any body going to the Pattaya music concert? if you are will you take alot of pictures and post them because i was watching the concert on thai tv and it looks awesome!!!!
    Amy

I am in Pattaya from the 11th April. When is the concert?

Thanks

happy

I went last year to check it out. It was a lot of fun. There was a group of Thai teenagers behind us that must have been practicing all the songs, because they bellowed out every single song along with the artist on stage. My friends and I couldn't hear the music for the guys behind us, so we resorted to "Operation Location Switch." That was just an ingenious little name I devised for our plan to switch locations. Anyways, we started moving through the crowd. We got about 25 meters away, but we could still here the guy in the crowd singing. So we moved another 25 meters...still heard him. So we re-grouped and developed "Operation Get Closer to the Music." That was just a short name my friend contributed, which referred to our plan to move towards the music. In doing this, we hoped to blend out the sound of the guy in the crowd singing. We started the process of snaking our way to the stage when we hit the "screaming girls section." That was even worse. So, we fled in fear and ended up watching the show while standing on some scaffolding in the distance. Nevertheless, a great show!
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks

happy

^^^^^
    What else can I say without repeating myself?

Thanks

talking

Hi Amy,
    I din go but my thai friend did go...but because we like jpop artistes so most of the photos she send me are those j-pop artistes...if u wanna see just tell me ok

Thanks
    Been to quite a few concerts and I must admit, I belong to the screaming girls' section. But I just love concerts and the best place to be is the mosh pits.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]There was a group of Thai teenagers behind us that must have been practicing all the songs, because they bellowed out every single song along with the artist on stage.
    That's what fans are for...5555. I can totally relate myself to your incident. That's why i often shun of the idea of going to concerts by initiating "Operation tuning to the telly". But all that screaming, sweating and live music is something that cannot be experienced watching the telly.
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

so happy!

Are there a lot of concerts held in Pattaya - I will be visiting in July and would love to see one!

Thread Information