PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
ร‚ร”ยนยตรฉร?ยนรƒร‘ยบรŠร™รจยปรƒร?ร ยทรˆรคยทร‚
    สวัสดีค่า
    ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ประเทศไทย แห่งเมืองสยามเมืองยิ้ม
    ในประเทศไทยนั้นมีที่เที่ยวมากมายนะคะ " ไม่ทราบว่า คุณได้ไปเที่ยวในจังหวัดต่างๆของประเทศไทยมาแล้วกี่แ ห่งคะ '' ท่านใดที่เพิ่งมาในประเทศไทยครั้งแรกหรือมาแล้วไม่รู ้ที่เที่ยวไม่มากนัก ท่านก็สามารถซื้อหนังสือนำเที่ยว หรือท่านก็สามารถมาถามสถานที่ที่น่าเที่ยวในประเทศไท ยจากเราได้นะคะ

Rogerine Guest
    Hello to you too. Sabai dee mai. Khun chue arai? Chue Rogerine. Khor thot, I don't know how to write in Thai yet. I have just started learning Thai not too long ago. Hope to learn how to write, read, and speak your language. I am glad that one of your forum which is the learningthai.com is available for people like me to learn Thai. I always go there to study. I also enjoy Thai music, so I go there as well. One of my hobbies is singing. It is amazing that I can sing in Thai without any problem, but not really understanding the script. I am very happy that there's a translation in most of your music that enable me to understand what I am singing. I love Thai music. The tones and lyrics are very sweet, lovely, and wonderful to listen to. I hope you like to sing too. Do you like music? Do you sing a lot? What is your hobbies? And how long have you been studying English? And how are you doing with your English learning? I hope that my writing to you is helping you with your learning in English. Lastly, when will you graduate high school? And are you planning to go to college? What will you be majoring in college? Just want to say keep reaching the stars. Until then, take care and god bless. Rogerine

happy

Sabai dee mai. Khun chue arai.Do you like music? Do you sing a lot? What is your hobbies? And how long have you been studying English? And how are you doing with your English learning? when will you graduate high school? And are you planning to go to college? What will you be majoring in college?
    My name is Joy . I like music very much . (สวัสดีค่าฉันชื่อจอยนะ ฉันชอบดนตรีมากๆๆเลย )

Thread Information