PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
อาหารอินเดีย
    Thanks

อาหารอินเดีย

สวัสดีครับ

เมื่อก่อนผมไปเที่ยวในเมืองไทยพบพวกเพื่อนไทย เขาเป็นคนใจดีมาก

แต่เมื่อผมถามเขา "คุณขอบทานอาหารอีนเดียไช่ไหม" ผมคาดหมายเขาจะบอก "ไช่ ชอบมาก" แพราะอาหารอีนเดียร้อนและเผ็ดเหมือนกับอาหารไทย

แต่เขาไม่บอกนี้หรอก !! เชาบอก "ไม่ไช่ ไม่ชอบ"
    ผมประหลาดใจมากๆ "ทําไม" ผมถาม
    "มีกลิ่นเหม็นมากๆ" "การปรากฏตัวน่าเกลียด"

Hehe... I found this a bit strange/funny Do many thai people think this way?? Do you think this way?

Sorry for any typing/grammar mistakes!
    Last edited by Tim; 02-10-09 at 10:40 AM. Reason: minor format fixes

Thanks
    Personally, I love spicy food and I love the smells and rich flavors that Thai dishes offer. However, I don't like Indian food. I can't stand it to be perfectly honest

Thanks
    แม้ว่าอาหารอินเดียก็เผ็ดเหมือนกับอาหารไทยรสไม่เหมื อนเลย และผมก็เห็นด้วยว่าบางครั้งมันเหม็น

I also apologize for spelling/grammar mistakes
    the only certainty is uncertainty

Thanks
    ผมเองยังไม่เคยลองทานอาหารอินเดียแม้แต่สักนิดนะครับ แต่ผมสงสัยว่าของอินเดียจะอร่อยกว่าของไทยได้ยังไงล่ ะ เพราะไม่มีอาหารอร่อยกว่าอาหารที่อร่อยที่สุดนี่นา
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks
    hey i like both thai food and indian food. Indian is one of my favourites after Thai and English of course. I like the naan breads! I ask thai people whether they like it and most always say they don't strange he?

Thanks
    Indian people uses different kind of spice when cooking;therefore, their food taste a bit or perhaps totally different than Thai food. Musaka is my Indian favorite, and I accidently found out that it's, in fact, mediterenian appetite. It's very close to Curry Puff.

There are a lot of Thai ingredients that seems to be pretty stinky, for example, Fish Sauce and Shrimp Paste. Hold your horse, guys. Korean food is not far behind. When you walk into Korean house, you can smell something pretty disgusting. I ran out to throw up the first time I smelt it. Now I'm used to that smell and its taste.

Thread Information