Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

panic Thai love spells

Hi everyone i'm new here and i like to know who is the best monk to help me with love charms i want my love life to be happy and to be treated good and need my life to be better. i really do belive in the power of buddha and want to contact a good monk for this but how do i know who is the best to contact for such a thing and if you can provide a number of a monk.
    thank you

Thanks

Re: Thai love spells

Quote Originally Posted by babyangel6677 View Post
    Hi everyone i'm new here and i like to know who is the best monk to help me with love charms i want my love life to be happy and to be treated good and need my life to be better. i really do belive in the power of buddha and want to contact a good monk for this but how do i know who is the best to contact for such a thing and if you can provide a number of a monk.
    thank you
    After reading your post, the first impression it strilke me is that you seem like you are up to do something evil
    If you want to be happy and to be treated good by the opposite sex,
    do give them the due respect and love them first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clashfan View Post
    After reading your post, the first impression it strilke me is that you seem like you are up to do something evil
    If you want to be happy and to be treated good by the opposite sex,
    do give them the due respect and love them first.

giving them the the respect and love they deserve would just be to easy lol

I hpe it all works out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyangel6677 View Post
    how do i know who is the best to contact for such a thing and if you can provide a number of a monk.
    Are you going to be traveling to Thailand? If not, I'm not sure you should put your trust in any "online" or "long distance" blessings that people may have started to give out. Doesn't seem quite the same...

Thanks

I believe my husband is under a love spell of a bar girl. After 6 months of meeting her (I only found out 2 months ago), he flies from the GCC to BKK every month !!! has set her up in a rented room and gives her an allowance, thinks he is in love.
    I am told this is not an out of the ordinary story though I am appalled and astounded. Does anyone else have a similar experience and could tell me how these spells work and for how long?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gkokahay View Post
    I believe my husband is under a love spell of a bar girl. After 6 months of meeting her (I only found out 2 months ago), he flies from the GCC to BKK every month !!! has set her up in a rented room and gives her an allowance, thinks he is in love.
    I am told this is not an out of the ordinary story though I am appalled and astounded. Does anyone else have a similar experience and could tell me how these spells work and for how long?
    Until his money runs out.

Thanks

Jerome is right.

And until he find a new fresh and younger one then he will change the route.
    It's the power of .............

Thanks

It's not a spell. It's "the fever"

Thanks

gkokahay,

During the 1st year of your marriage, how do you treat your husband. May be the 'soft touch' had lost after years of marriage. Try to treat him the same as the first year.

Thanks

Since when did people believe in "potions" and all this witchcraft sounding nonsense. Have you people no touch with reality? This is the real world, there's no such thing as magic. Lay off the booze

Thread Information