Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks

Re: An impotent government lets anarchy reign

Quote Originally Posted by oeshidez View Post
    If you feel my posts are useless and unworthy , why don t you just ignore and give your precise time to other post similar like someone else???

It looks more like some just take it as personal rather than giving such a great comment or debate as he/she are trying hard to show and start giving me a groan.

For me , It is very useful when I am spending time on the nets and also learn about how different of people , their hunman nature.
    Finally, I get another groan as I expect lol or more??

There are many people on this website who do agree and disagree in every posts.
    The person who took it as his/her very personal , I thought it is not only because of english is a barrior .
    Most times it shows that they just can not accept something else that they do not want to hear and feel angry and it is my only reason why I keep laughing .. The main problem come from individual personallity.

I don t think my english is good as someone mention again and again .
    what next???
    Your English is good enough to express yourself and your opinions are appreciated. Please keep posting. As we say: opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Thanks

Just admit that you foreigner knows Thais less than Thais.
    i guess nobody would deny this.

i think this forums aren't only for talk ABOUT thailand but to talk WITH thai people which i appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Your English is good enough to express yourself and your opinions are appreciated. Please keep posting. As we say: opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one
    ...and all stink!
    when words fail there's always fists...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    For reproduced news reports and opinion columns, I wouldn't use the groan button to register my disagreement with the content. To do so is really like 'shooting the messenger'. That would impact on the poster, not on the original writer. I would instead write a reply beneath.

I would groan at a post directly attributable to the poster, either because it violates my sensibilities, or I can sense some malice in it (including an attempt to troll). The sentiment it evokes in me should be stronger than simple disagreement.
    Those two folks have not responded in one way or another. They have not mentioned a thing about why they didn't find the post useful if that was their intention. If it was not useful, there must be something really different about this article compared to the other news articles that are posted. I would like to humbly seek their views. Perhaps they didn't like Voranai Vanijaka, the guy who wrote the article. Or maybe they didn't like me.

I would like to see how they will respond. And I will be patiently waiting.

Thanks

NO. Oeshidez, you are not right.

Naming and bringing the IRA in to this debate has resulted in incitement. And people are now comparing German Nazis and the IRA to the reds.

My post was specifically NOT about violent factions. My example was about ordinary people. It specifically condemned individual groups. Interesting that you mention the IRA but not any other terrorist groups. Rather like mentioning one colour shirt here and not the other, isn't it?

The majority of the Irish were as fed up of the rival violent factions as the Thais are now. As a Thai you are presumably aware of the petition to His Majesty from a group of senators on behalf of the peaceful majority of the Thai people. I have posted it in this forum but I suppose tanks are more newsworthy

That is what I want to see from your post about IRA. and I am sure that you will reply me soon .I am sure , u will absolutely think that How can I know about Irish , IRA better than you.

I want to you to know , I know about IRA just a little bit on CNN and internation NEWS. and Irish people I have been studying with, But I do not think I got all correct answers as my source(Irish's friend) didn t know everything 100% about Irish.
    Last edited by oeshidez; 16-04-09 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yeows View Post
    Those two folks have not responded in one way or another. They have not mentioned a thing about why they didn't find the post useful if that was their intention. If it was not useful, there must be something really different about this article compared to the other news articles that are posted. I would like to humbly seek their views. Perhaps they didn't like Voranai Vanijaka, the guy who wrote the article. Or maybe they didn't like me.

I would like to see how they will respond. And I will be patiently waiting.
    so it does bug you much more than you expected, right?
    when words fail there's always fists...

Thanks

Quote from Peacerichard
    Naming and bringing the IRA in to this debate has resulted in incitement. And people are now comparing German Nazis and the IRA to the reds.

My post was specifically NOT about violent factions. My example was about ordinary people. It specifically condemned individual groups. Interesting that you mention the IRA but not any other terrorist groups. Rather like mentioning one colour shirt here and not the other, isn't it?

The majority of the Irish were as fed up of the rival violent factions as the Thais are now. As a Thai you are presumably aware of the petition to His Majesty from a group of senators on behalf of the peaceful majority of the Thai people. I have posted it in this forum but I suppose tanks are more newsworthy

That is what I want to see from your post about IRA. and I am sure that you will reply me about Irish .I am sure , u will absolutely think that How can I know about Irish , IRA better than you.

I want to you to know , I know about IRA just a little bit on CNN and internation NEWS. and Irish people I have been studying with, But I do not think I got all the local irish think as my source(Irish's friend) didn t know all of the facts about Irish .
    Otherwise, she will be an extraordinary Irish

about the threathen,
    As you can see from my post , I have never felt a fear ever from your post and I was laughing coz

In Thailand,when you are debate with other Thai who disgree with you,Then you tell them that you assosiate with lot of people with power. Thai normally feel the same way that you are trying to threathen them by your friend 's power. รู้จักคำว่า อวดเบ่ง ไหมคะ . You can ask them your Thai friend about how Thai people feel and you will get an idea.

And I would like you to know as you show your location at Marim, Thailand before change it into Thai script as แมร่ม but it is actually write as แม่ริม

แมร่ม more likely swear short slang word comparing with motherF
    Last edited by oeshidez; 16-04-09 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noppelchen View Post
    so it does bug you much more than you expected, right?
    You're right.

If I am wrong, I am willing to be a man and apologise. But if I have done nothing wrong and someone comes looking for trouble, I will not take it laying down!

Thanks

In Thailand,when you are debate with other Thai who disgree with you,Then you tell them that you assosiate with lot of people with power. Thai normally feel the same way that you are trying to threathen them by your friend 's power.
    I would feel the same way too if someone told me they knew of a certain person in authority when we have a disagreement.

And I would like you to know as you show your location at Marim, Thailand before change it into Thai script as แมร่ม but it is actually write as แม่ริม

แมร่ม more likely swear short slang word comparing with motherF[/COLOR]

Thread Information