PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Music review: Boy Peacemaker
    Thanks

Music review: Boy Peacemaker

Boy Peacemaker
    Sense of Sound
    GMM Grammy

Boy Peacemaker is back with his new album, Sense of Sound. The album's first single, "Jai Chan Pen Kong Ter (My Heart Is Yours)," is already well on the way to becoming a big hit.

The songs on this album are a bit softer than on Boy's previous record, which branched out into more of a rock sound. Sense of Sound is in some ways a return to Boy's pop roots, with lots of slow songs and pretty melodies.

The softer style suits the singer's fantastic voice well. All of the tracks are high quality, so you won't find yourself skipping any songs on the album. The CD packaging is also nice and collectable, even including a small notebook inside.

Boy Peacemaker retains his high standards with Sense of Sound. For his long-time fans, the album will be well worth the wait. -VH

Source: Student Weekly

Thanks

Re: Music review: Boy Peacemaker

I never even listened to Boy or Peacemaker before, and I wasn't even interested in this album until my friend did a review of it on our blog, and wowww. I'm a fan now. This album completely blew me away. It's true, every song is good, you don't want to skip any. And he has SUCH good lyrics!! Every song wins for lyrics.

My personal favorite tracks are his songs "Chiet" and "Fun Pai Tur"

Thanks

Peacemaker's old slow rock songs are very nice too. Do check out their previous album Hitsmaker & Lovemaker.

Thanks

from their recent lakorn. very romantic song that comes with several versions...

Thread Information