PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Small Carabao concert - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Small Carabao concert

why i can,t see

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jub View Post
    why i can,t see
    Under your username it says you haven't confirmed your email address yet so you have restricted access. Maybe the email is in your spam folder. Sometimes people sign up with a false email address or just type it in wrong. If you are still having trouble then try clicking the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page. When you do this, don't forget to mention your username!

Thanks

Thank you so much for the pictures. I'm a HUGE Carabao fan. I'm a farong who was in Thailand 23? years ago when their biggest hit "Made in Thailand" came out. I can still remember where I was when I first heard that song. I was standing at a particular bus stop with another woman (a farong) and we both turned and went in the store that was playing the cassette and said, "What is the name of that band??!!!" And I bought the cassette either right there or at the next opportunity.

My main reason for being here on this board is probably Carabao. I recently rediscovered them due to the wonders of the Internet. Yes, there is one song that sounds EXACTLY like it's going to be a Santana song.

I'm so glad to hear he is so down to Earth, just like you would expect.

I saw them live in two Concerts. One right after "Made in Thailand" and one right after the next albulm. They talked to us from the stage. We were a mixed group of Thai and farong, but because there were so many enthusiastic farong in our group they put the spotlight on us and asked, "where are you from" and everyong shouted "Chaing Khan!" lol . . . It was a great night. Still the best concert I've ever seen in my life.

I am nuts about the the songs with Parn.

Thanks

RIP. Ad Carabao's mother passed away this week at the age of 91 in Bangkok. Funeral is currently being held in Ad's mother's hometown of Suphanburi.
    www.thai-blogs.com - Stories and Photos about Life in Thailand
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thread Information